Janet @ age 35

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Britney hasn’t been overrated as a dancer. Janet is all about Zumba dancing. Hard to watch. I would even prefer Beyoncé over Janet.  Janet’s dancing is just ridiculous, some school show. 

WB>>>>>>extremely arm dance moves. 

People really shouldn't be dissing Janet Jackson, by far prime Britney's biggest influence as a performer.  Britney's more famous gimmicks at the VMA's during the 2000s were she was compared to Madonna due to all the controversy weren't even her ideas.

But all her tours/concerts from 1998/9-2004 were all heavily borrowed from Janet Jackson's style.

Britney is better off compared to her peers not predecessors.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

And why do you feel the need to compare ? :wyd:

Janet still loves being a performer

Britney think performing is a part time job and hates the industry :wyd:

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

I'm not saying Britney hasn't been lazy/medicated since 2011.  I'm saying there are zero clips since 2007, including her House of Blues Tour and rehearsals with Andre, that show her as the same dancer she was from 1998-2004.  No evidence whatsoever, even if she was more natural/fluid/charismatic in 2007 during that mini tour.

Her mannequin rehearsel in my opinion was pretty close to if not primeney level. I haven’t seen her enjoy herself in a looong time tbh since that

11 hours ago, zxcvb said:

It's also ridiculous because no matter how great Janet was at that age, she never had two kids.  A better contrast would be Janet today at 51 and Britney today.and near 36.

However, what Janet Jackson did during her Rhythm Nation Tour with live vocals and precise, complicated choreography/dancing was far more impressive than any era of Madonna; and showed more talent than her too.

Having kids doesn't stop you being able to dance FFS. 

Britney's pu$$y isn't going to pop open if she suddenly dances Overprotected choreo. She's just lazy in a way Janet never has been :lemmetellu:

I'm seeing Janet in 2 weeks in NY and I am DYING. She is my 2nd fave of all-time and STILL slays to this day. I absolutely love Britney, but anyone who thinks Janet at 51 isn't destroying Britney these days is completely delusional. Watch her performances of All Nite, GTIG, If ... not to mention that she hits every single move hard, is in total sync with her dancers, and has confidence for ages.

54 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

We can compare Britney to Britney then.

:smokney: Now i don't expect Primeney.  But ffs at least some decent choreo would do wonders. 

I agree but aren't these threads a bit too much :outwithit:

I go to work every day and sometimes i'm in a good mood and sometimes I just wanna go home, so I understand her halfassing it. A good choreo would definitely help, but still these comparisons and draggings are bleh

You really can't compare Britney and Janet or you're going to be disappointed. I went to the All For You Tour and it was so amazing! It didn't need a ton of bells and whistles bc Janet herself was just so good. I also loved the costumes on that tour! I also went to her latest tour, State of the World, and it was the same way - she didn't need a lot of props or staging bc she is still so amazing. Obviously Britney lost something special around her breakdown and in the last couple of years she's been better but she's not close to Janet anymore. Used to be. 

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

You really can't compare Britney and Janet or you're going to be disappointed. I went to the All For You Tour and it was so amazing! It didn't need a ton of bells and whistles bc Janet herself was just so good. I also loved the costumes on that tour! I also went to her latest tour, State of the World, and it was the same way - she didn't need a lot of props or staging bc she is still so amazing. Obviously Britney lost something special around her breakdown and in the last couple of years she's been better but she's not close to Janet anymore. Used to be. 

How old are you? :queenflopga:

Are you male?

A top?
I need a daddy ngl. 

Archived