BoJack Horseman with Britney (?)

Chris343

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No, you were tagging these two (who you know you don’t get along with) while trying to clapback and be all sassy from yesterday’s arguement. :orangu:

You could have just commented on the cute? drawing and praised one of her best dance songs. :mattafact:

i dont think he realises how tragic he looks :orangu: 

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

What's your logic? If an artist is young he should sell more. If an artist is old he should sell more. Just ******* choose. According to what you guys keep commenting miley should be outselling Britney and others cause she is only 10 years into her career. But because you want to destroy Britney you say she's not that big and she's actually too young. But when an old artist like Barbara or janet outsells Britney you say it's pathetic that that could happen.  what's good? :wyd:

britney should be outselling Selena & barbra, she is a more established figure than Selena with (i think?) a more dedicated fanbase than barbra. shame u cant understand **** :tiffcackle: 

1 minute ago, cheri said:

justin timberlake, beyonce, barbra, janet and an irrelevant country band all blow her sales out of the water. :tiffcackle: britney had to do the bbmas and vmas and she still lost to barbra and janet. britney is younger than janet & barbra, so by ur logic she should be selling more. but she didnt  :tiffcackle:

But you can't decide. Your comments always make Britney the loser. You keep saying that Britney should be selling more cause she's less years in the industry. What about Miley? She's like 10 years into her career. According to your logic she should be outselling everyone. And we know that Britney promotes less than anybody else buy she still has decent numbers

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

britney should be outselling Selena & barbra, she is a more established figure than Selena with (i think?) a more dedicated fanbase than barbra. shame u cant understand **** :tiffcackle: 

Barbara has like 35 albums and she’s still pushing +100k pure sales. :orangu: Her base is pretty solid. She’s a legend.

Archived