Drift Off To Nick*’s Otherworldly Remix Of Britney’s “Man On The Moon”

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-man-on-the-moon-remix.jpg

I open the window to clear out my mind, but it's difficult. So difficult.

Britney has no plans to release any more singles off Glory, which is a real shame. It almost feels illegal. Fortunately, the princess of pop has some seriously creative fans. Remix artist Nick* took the liberty to transform the Jason Evigan-produced "Man On The Moon" into something dreamy & '80s-inspired.

"I worked on it slowly to see where it would go," he tells BreatheHeavy.com of the creation process. "The original has its own magic that’s kind of hard to place, but it fits the song well. I thought making it more of a ballad would compliment that original vibe."

"Man On The Moon" is one of the album highlights and could have performed very well with a proper

cinematic visual. Ahh, there goes my imagination wandering off into outer space. Give the remix a listen below:

Thoughts on the "Man On The Moon" remix? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
12 minutes ago, mrjspears said:

Would love an acoustic version but this was cute! :makeitrain:

the acoustic version is above in the comments :) 

Britney forum should have a subsection with all the music and important remixes too somewhere. 

Archived