Sometimes 90M Growing fast in views

HeavenOnExhale

I am so happy Sometimes hit 90M just like a week ago or so and its already almost at 91M. I am so happy that it is growing it may even pass Everytime which is at 91M and less than a million to do that. I always felt Crazy was more popular  and thought it would make it to 100M first, but I am happy this gem may make it to 100M. I really love this song I am such a BOMTney fan. Classic 90s. Wish she perform this just once but we know her feelings towards this song...... 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

is there any reason its picked up so much?

Maybe it's not a big difference because I don't know how many people actively participates in this, but there is this latin website HeyBritney.com which does campaigns to watch certain videos, especially the ones that are the closest to 100M. Since POM already reached that goal, they probably started to focus in the other videos like Slave, Crazy, Everytime and Sometimes, but who knows.

Another reason I can think of, is that since BOMT keeps getting more and more views, it might appear Sometimes as a suggestion, and people go to watch it after BOMT.

Archived