Did Britney get a nose job in 2002/2003?

annonymous

21 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Cover her mouth in that gif...she looks like primeney. if it wasn't for it no one would complain about her nosejob. She just has a smaller nose now which looks good actually

What the hell changed so much between 2016 and 2017?

Some here  say her mother is a plastic surgery fanatic.  I don't know.  It's been said she doesn't take great care of herself (skin etc...) but she was doing something different in 2016 as opposed to 2017 cause she mostly looked great; she looked like she was aging fine. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

What the hell changed so much between 2016 and 2017?

A big problem with cosmetic surgery is once you ''fixed'' what you didn't like , a lot of time you'll just replace that insecurity with another one for you to obssess over about. I did get a nose job when I was 18 and it didn't really solved my self-esteem issue, it needs to comes from within ( as corny as that sounds) you can get as much work as you want, if you feel like a steming pile of vegetables you're still going to feel ugly. Hopefully Britney gained enough confidence and serenity to stop the surgeries now, and not obsess over her appearance because it won't get any better.

Yeah, I've always figured she got one in 2000/2001, and then another in 2008/2009, and then... well.

I do remember that before it became so blatantly obvious it couldn't be denied (that she'd had work done), people used to scream "angles" and "contouring" when it came to her nose. :surething:

Either way, :yaknow:

Both those pics show the same nose job she got in 2001, shortly after Crossroads was done filming. She also lost a crap ton of weight during that time so a lot of people just thought she looked different because of that.

The first time I see her after the nose job was in her VMA commercial with Jamie Fox.

I thought Slave 4 You was gonna sound horrible when this came out. :lemmetellu:

2 minutes ago, joe sp said:

her face is a mystery tbh

in 2015 her nose was this thin...

then 2 years later thick again

Thats just make up/contouring tricks.

11 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

lol i said it's bc of the baby fat bc my nose isn't the same from when i was a teen, but now i see the nose job:hahaha: her second nose was the best tbh

I think she only had 2... One at the beginning and anotherone a few years ago. But not in 2003 or so... Her nose looks different in a lot of old shoots, for example in some pics used in ITZ so in my opinion it was the make up. The same thing happened in 2015 with the Women's Health shoot... The make up changed her nose and face 

Archived