I just found it...!

traviscounty.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My chakra's open, green and red
But he wants blue and green instead

Britney’s chakras are Anahata (green) and Muladhara (red), which means she has trust and security traits in her personality. Her partner also shares the aspect of Anahata, but they also have the Vishuddha (blue) chakra, meaning that opposed to having needs of safety and security, they have feelings of openness and communication, which is almost opposite to Britney’s.

This doesn’t mean that they are incompatible though, because everyone has all seven chakras within them, but both Britney and her partner seem to have two dominant chakras in this line.

b3c9c94bf3f52a70bde93c43a97d510f.500x615x1.png

thanks Genius.com

1 hour ago, BKSTYL3 said:

My chakra's open, green and red
But he wants blue and green instead

Britney’s chakras are Anahata (green) and Muladhara (red), which means she has trust and security traits in her personality. Her partner also shares the aspect of Anahata, but they also have the Vishuddha (blue) chakra, meaning that opposed to having needs of safety and security, they have feelings of openness and communication, which is almost opposite to Britney’s.

This doesn’t mean that they are incompatible though, because everyone has all seven chakras within them, but both Britney and her partner seem to have two dominant chakras in this line.

b3c9c94bf3f52a70bde93c43a97d510f.500x615x1.png

thanks Genius.com

Very cool and interesting :tbh: 

Archived