What Britney Songs Should i listen to when you feeling depressed?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

My personal life and work

Work *****

Stronger

Piece Of Me

Lucky

Hot As Ice

Get Back

Brave New Girl

I Wanna Go

I've Just Begun

Do Somethin'

My Prerogative

I Can't Get No Satisfaction

Overprotected

Let Me Be

just some feel good uptempos about having a good time / overcoming obstacles and haters.

You should get some professional help. I’m a psychology student, and my advice is that pleeeeease do not wait to get help, they’ll help you figure out if, and to What degree you are depressed. It is SO important to seeK help.Β :bigkiss:

I’d say listen to

Don’t Let Me be the last to know

Don’t go knockin

everytime

Kiss you all over

how I roll

Freakshow

perfect lover

Gasoline

As a non Britney song:

Β 

When. I feel depressed I always watch FOR THE RECORD, it makes me feel like even Britney had her hard times and at the end she finally got to move on in her life, even when it doesn't fix my problems, it really gives hope.Β :verycool:

Don't worry, everything will be OK in a while, you just have to face your problems, take them for what they are and move on.Β :yaknow:

I know it's not a Brinni song, but Rainbow brought me to tears first time I heard it. Maybe it can help lift your spirits up a bit too :)Β @BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial

Also, I agree with those who recommend therapy. I took the plunge after putting it off for so long and my only regret it that I didn't goΒ sooner. Mental health is so important, and it really can work wonders. Even if you feel 'it's not severe enough' for therapy, it's a great outlet. Anything that debilitates your day to day living is worth addressing. Sending love your way!Β 

Ooh Lala is pretty fun and light hearted.

Crazy is superΒ fun, the video especially. She's all smiles in that one, it's my fav.

Gimmie more is pretty badass andΒ kick *** kind of fun. And it's dancy.Β 

Deep in my heart is so veryΒ bubble gum, I love that one.Β 

Brightest moring star is uplifting

Hope you feel better soonΒ :hugs:

Archived