What Britney Songs Should i listen to when you feeling depressed?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Btw depression is no joke. This **** is so real and i hate it :crying1: whoever had depression and got over it, you ******* get it sis, get sis

Aww :hugs: I know this won't make you feel better, but it will all be alright. Life gets super heavy sometimes, but just try and hang in there. I agree with BoyToy, a little more insight may help us make better choices for you! 

Do you have the Singles collection because I think all of those tracks are pretty uplifting [apart from Not a Girl&Everytime)  

Otherwise I vote for Femme Fatale, when I've felt like crap before I've surprised myself getting real into Up N Down, Trouble for Me, I Wanna Go, Big Fat Base, Seal it with a kiss, Drop Dead Beautiful, Gasoline ......even Hold it Against Me or TTWE at times which aren't typically my first choices, but I've surprisingly found myself like this at times :bparty:

Or if your looking for like a bunch of good vibe songs maybe you could throw together a playlist of all your faves?

Either way I hope you start feeling better soon, depression sucks for real. 

I personally find the BOMT and Oops albums to be great for lifting up my spirits. Songs like I Will Be There, Deep In My Heart, Stronger, etc. They also make me nostalgic of the times when I was younger and it was so much easier to find happiness in little things. 

It's like Britney herself said, things can get really bad and ugly in life but then there's also this really beautiful side of it that I think it's important we always try to hold on to and appreciate.

4 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

I personally find the BOMT and Oops albums to be great for lifting up my spirits. Songs like I Will Be There, Deep In My Heart, Stronger, etc. They also make me nostalgic of the times when I was younger and it was so much easier to find happiness in little things. 

It's like Britney herself said, things can get really bad and ugly in life but then there's also this really beautiful side of it that I think it's important we always try to hold on to and appreciate.

That's true & I like her quote in there - I guess it totally depends on your preference. Her old stuff is my absolute favorite but sometimes listening to it starts making me feel depressed bc they were such a huge part of my childhood I start feeling old as ****  :crying11:

3 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

That's true & I like her quote in there - I guess it totally depends on your preference. Her old stuff is my absolute favorite but sometimes listening to it starts making me feel depressed bc it was such a huge part of my childhood it makes me start feeling so old :crying11:

Yeah I totally get what you mean about the feeling old thing haha. I agree with you about listening to her singles and uptempo songs too, they're perfect for if you're looking for a confidence boost or to really just dance it off.

Honestly just listening to any of her songs or watching her videos helps me because I'm engrossing myself into the world of Britney again and not thinking of whatever it was that was bothering me in the first place

Agreed on Oops album, it's totally a feel good vibey cd. 

If it's love that's got you down: 

Lonely

Dont Go Knockin

Why Should I Be Sad

Toy Soldier

He About To Lose Me

these songs always make me feel better when a guy breaks my heart. Also, Everyday and Hold On Tight have gotten me through some hard times in my life, maybe they can help you as well! 

Honestly, whenever I feel like crying and staying in bed all day, scared to even just stepped out of my place I like to listen to FF, generic uplifting songs are just what I need, I can have tears just rolling down my face incontrollably and I'll hear Till the World End and I'll have this feeling of urgency of doing something of myself and get out of it and by the time How I Roll( my personal fave off that album) comes on I'll be dancing and smiling, feeling a lil' bit better. Blackout is good if I just want sink deeper into my funk as a way to tell myself hit that rock bottom then the only way to go at least will be up. Anyway, hope you'll feel better and just remember no matter how alone you might feel, just reach out if you ever feel it's getting too dark. Stay strong babe :hugs: 

Archived