OMG THIS NEW DEMO

overprotected_leo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/11/2017 at 9:45 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

This is horrible, it sounds like a FF reject tbh! 

Whilst i agree with you slightly,  if it was properly sang and an original concept for femme fatale it could of been a great hit,  like unbroken.. The demo sucks but its an idea of what songs/directions she could take.. I would prefer unbroken or mood ring or this vapours song over big fat bass or body ache any day.. Britney has an amazingly diverse discography i just want her to get dark,  edgy and hard again.

Whilst i agree with you slightly,  if it i was properly sang and an original concept for femme fatale it could of been a great hit,  like unbroken.. The demo sucks but its an idea of what songs/directions she could take.. I would prefer unbroken or mood ring or this vapours song over big fat bass or body ache any day.. Britney has an amazingly diverse discography i just want her to get dark,  edgy and hard again.

Whilst i agree with you slightly,  if it i was properly sang and an original concept for femme fatale it could of been a great hit,  like unbroken.. The demo sucks but its an idea of what songs/directions she could take.. I would prefer unbroken or mood ring or this vapours song over big fat bass or body ache any day.. Britney has an amazingly diverse discography i just want her to get dark,  edgy and hard again.

Oops.. I did it again and again and again.. My phones ******

Archived