Here's a few rights RCA can do right now to smooth things over with Britney fans

Cappycorn87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Put Glory on youtube like as a exclusive because most will think its new music from Britney

Release the the original Make Me video since there still is to this day and will always be demand for the video

What pill did you take today? Because anyone with a clear mind knows this is not happening.

27 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Put Glory on youtube like as a exclusive because most will think its new music from Britney

Release the the original Make Me video since there still is to this day and will always be demand for the video

Ah, you finally acknowledge Glory didn’t sell well. Proud of you :clap: 

We don't need it on YouTube bc her fans have had the album for over a year. Plus, they didn't want to release the MM video for their own reasons so why would they now? Plus, even though it's not good quality, we have seen the original video.

They need to just release another baller 10th album and do a proper era for it. That would make me happy.

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Honestly, putting an entire album on YouTube is the ultimate sign of desperation. Katy did it with witness, and she it only sold 40k copies the first week without the bundle. Now she’s doing concert groupons for 62%.

It’s a bad look.

Why would any of us care if the album is on YouTube in the first place though? Most of us already own the album anyway.

Plus, it’s been a year since the album has been out. Anyone that was going to bother to buy / listen already has. Not to mention it’s already on other streaming platforms so who cares? :girlwhat:

There's no way they're releasing the music video after what happened. They take themselves too seriously and are too proud to do that. And we know how much they hate being exposed if it's not convenient for them. What could happen tho, is someone "leaking" clips from the original so as to please the fans. Someone from her team I mean, so they'd be giving us something, but wouldn't be held accountable for it. But that's not likely to happen any time soon.

And Glory is already in the past. Uploading it on YouTube would be a waste. What they need to do next time there's new Britney music out is allow people to post videos freely instead of taking them down, which in this day and age is dumb af. It's free promo!

They need to get their **** together, planning ahead and compromising to make their best. They have to STOP RUSHING EVERYTHING. Now that Piece of Me is finally ending, we don't really know what's going to happen next, and can only hope for the best. As Britney fans always do. :yeahsure:

Glory on YT won't make a difference. They need to monetize it instead of restricting the Glory songs though. Fans could have made a hit out of Glory if they let us upload our fanmade stuff while they monetize it.

The original Make Me though... Won't happen. It will leak eventually though (the full rough cut and the 1-minute teaser in HQ).

My bet is on a quick B10 like FF (the final tracklist was done in 3 months) and do a full-on iconic era for it.

Archived