Britney: Piece of Me 01/11/2017 Thread

Witty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Can she go out there naked please? :thirsty:

i believe this is not necessary since there isn't any body part of hers we have not seen.i recall the times she flashed the paps,the pictures that surfaced where she's intoxicated or under the ***** influence at various places with very little clothing on or no clothes at all

Just now, coke4dinner said:

i believe this is not necessary since there isn't any body part of hers we have not seen.i recall the times she flashed the paps,the pictures that surfaced where she's intoxicated or under the ***** influence at various places with very little clothing on or no clothes at all

Well I want her to giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, coke4dinner said:

we haven´t seen her ***... I mean her whole bare *** 

6 minutes ago, falka said:

Yup, above are like classical ballet with strict rules. :tbh:

tumblr_lor3edMcyw1qfgkudo4_250.gif 

brit has failed to pull off decent pole-dancing which does not have strict rule as classical ballet so i believe it will be impossible to her to try out classical ballet in future. i doubt she will find a proper theme for that in her performances

1 minute ago, joe sp said:

we haven´t seen her ***... I mean her whole bare *** 

you'are correct.i cannot recall right now any picture of her whole bare *** but there have been pictures with dangerously minimal clothing that revealed a generous portion of her ***

1 minute ago, cheri said:

nowadays definitely. onstage at parody of me she doesnt do anything different to what inexperienced ********* do. at least take inspiration from the talented ********* like she used to void0-53.gif

after seeing many videos of her show i've come to believe her dancing skills are much worse than inexperienced ********* as i cannot recall any videos of inexperienced or experienced ********* performing a full head ducking move for no reason

Archived