Britney lyric/quote for my senior quote ???

noah fence

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I forgot about the Karate Kid quote!!!!!!- I totally vote on that, EPIC yearbook quote. If I could go back and make it mine I would :pumped:

I actually genuinely wonder what I wrote in my high school bio now

Yeah I agree, it's def a good yearbook quote :) I forgot what I put for mine as well! It's funny, I remember putting a lot of merit on what it should be and now I can't even remember:cuteidk:

omfg I am approaching my 10th year out of high school this upcoming year and I just found my yearbook & read my high school bio and it's off the wall embarrassing to me :gross:

No like seriously it is.

I wrote that I hope I live a crazy life under my ambition and I included numerous other "memories" that sound ridiculous/potentially damaging/make you want to rule out **** activity; notably mentioned out of that was the spice girls reunion tour and ACOD (really????that was like this charge that I got put on in high school after getting in a slight amount of trouble with the law that got dropped) before mentioning my spanish teachers parties where she brought arroz con pollo and my iguana that I named Lil Wayne that I was forced to give away, among a few other honorable mentions, and then I say "Thank you to my REAL friends for sticking by me" and I can't even remember who I was trying to shade with that. Thank God by the time these came out my four years in high school was done&over with :zoomzoom: Would go back and slap my 17 year old self if I could though

If I was you I would do one of Brit's simple  "COOL" quotes and end it at that. If your thinking about writing lots of silly things I think you should think long and hard. At least if I burn it I won't have to show my children. 

On another note, more ideas on Brit quotes, you could use:

"People shave their heads all the time" or "I'll have a good book one day. A good mysterious book"

Archived