RCA Records Pres is shooketh by Army

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Screw unreleased- I’d rather have a mess free and commited britney

Id take a promo track. I'd even take a new photo shoot. 

There is no exposure for Britney at all. It's truly alarming for b10.

Hype can not be made in a week for someone who has been out of the spotlight for almost a decade. Without hype I see b10 doing Miley numbers with one video:jtum: 

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

They should take the leaked toxic vocals, clean them up a bit, and use them for POM. I’m sure they have a treasure trove of raw vocals they can use for her live performances :mj:

All they have to do do is replace that finished vocal with a demo one, they have tons of producers making the remixes, its literally their job! I find it crazy that Britney recorded like 6 words for POM, but not tracks. 

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

but they take Taylor Swift and Rihanna seriously and they are both horrible performers

Rihanna literally reinvented herself from another pop girl with a subpar voice, to a IDGAF High Fashion ***** with a grittier voice, and she's continued to up her game, people take her seriously because she walks the walk and talks the talk, but she's also incredibly humble and honest. Rihanna can sit down at belt a ballad, and it sounds like the studio recording, or better.

Taylor Swift rose to fame in the country scene, wrote an entire album by herself, dabbled in Pop music, and then released one of the best pop albums to date, nearly breaking a record that Britney set long before the time of downloads, leaks or streaming. Taylor has always been a songwriter at heart, and that's why people respect her (and people do respect her) because she is a musician. Taylor can sit down with her guitar, or her piano and, like Rihanna, sound like the studio recording.

Both Taylor and Rihanna, when it comes down to it, with no production or sparkly lights, they prove they're talented, and they're talents ring through with enough people that they can they can be the top of their game, and respected in their fields.

Britney, as much as she is loved, isn't respected in the same way. Britney did set the bar high for herself, but since 2008, she hasn't shown any interest (for whatever reason) in continuing to raise the bar, or meet the bar. She's known for her dancing and visuals, but she hasn't been delivering them like she once did. She was known for her voice, but for three albums, critics felt she was overshadowed by production. One of those albums she didn't even sing on (which doesn't deserve respect). Glory was a step in the right direction, but it wasn't enough. 

Yeah, 2016 was a far better year than 2011 through to 2015, but when it comes down to it, she had enough chances to say ''Actually, I DESERVE my title. I deserve respect, my talents and hardwork deserve to be recognised by more than a coregroup of super fans'', and she could've sang make me, just luv me, just like me, man on the moon live, or danced her *** off to DYWCO or any other of her tracks.  She could've said ''actually, i'm gonna go for a more raw vocal on this album so i can sing it''. She didn't, and while we, as fans, love that she sang Something to Talk About and sounded like deepcuts from her first two studio albums, that's it, but she actually lied too for some reason, which doesn't deserve respect.

Taylor writes her own music and is dedicated. Rihanna is involved and is dedicated. They're respected.

Does Britney singing Happy Birthday (because fans called bullshit on her statements), cutting dance segments and generally seeming uninterested warrant respect?

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I always look back to the SNL performance of Boys. It uses pre-recorded vocals, and it was the only time they were ever used so that means she recorded it specifically for this one performance. It was executed so well-

Can’t believe that THIS is something her fans have to beg for. It was such a simple yet effective performance. Like this is nor hard to execute, hopefully rhere’s Next era

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Rihanna literally reinvented herself from another pop girl with a subpar voice, to a IDGAF High Fashion ***** with a grittier voice, and she's continued to up her game, people take her seriously because she walks the walk and talks the talk, but she's also incredibly humble and honest. Rihanna can sit down at belt a ballad, and it sounds like the studio recording, or better.

Taylor Swift rose to fame in the country scene, wrote an entire album by herself, dabbled in Pop music, and then released one of the best pop albums to date, nearly breaking a record that Britney set long before the time of downloads, leaks or streaming. Taylor has always been a songwriter at heart, and that's why people respect her (and people do respect her) because she is a musician. Taylor can sit down with her guitar, or her piano and, like Rihanna, sound like the studio recording.

Both Taylor and Rihanna, when it comes down to it, with no production or sparkly lights, they prove they're talented, and they're talents ring through with enough people that they can they can be the top of their game, and respected in their fields.

Britney, as much as she is loved, isn't respected in the same way. Britney did set the bar high for herself, but since 2008, she hasn't shown any interest (for whatever reason) in continuing to raise the bar, or meet the bar. She's known for her dancing and visuals, but she hasn't been delivering them like she once did. She was known for her voice, but for three albums, critics felt she was overshadowed by production. One of those albums she didn't even sing on (which doesn't deserve respect). Glory was a step in the right direction, but it wasn't enough. 

Yeah, 2016 was a far better year than 2011 through to 2015, but when it comes down to it, she had enough chances to say ''Actually, I DESERVE my title. I deserve respect, my talents and hardwork deserve to be recognised by more than a coregroup of super fans'', and she could've sang make me, just luv me, just like me, man on the moon live, or danced her *** off to DYWCO or any other of her tracks.  She could've said ''actually, i'm gonna go for a more raw vocal on this album so i can sing it''. She didn't, and while we, as fans, love that she sang Something to Talk About and sounded like deepcuts from her first two studio albums, that's it, but she actually lied too for some reason, which doesn't deserve respect.

Taylor writes her own music and is dedicated. Rihanna is involved and is dedicated. They're respected.

Does Britney singing Happy Birthday (because fans called bullshit on her statements), cutting dance segments and generally seeming uninterested warrant respect?

Neither Taylor or Rihanna are great singers in my opinion

Never impressed by Taylor elementary basic lyrics

Britney writes some of her songs and is a good writer

She composed JUST LIKE ME by herself

Who are you talking about because Britney never been known for her voice

She's always been known as an enetertainer

4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Can’t believe that THIS is something her fans have to beg for. It was such a simple yet effective performance. Like this is nor hard to execute, hopefully rhere’s Next era

Britney barely moves her body now. That is the real issue. She just wants to move her upper half and that is it 

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Neither Taylor or Rihanna are great singers in my opinion

Never impressed by Taylor elementary basic lyrics

Britney writes some of her songs and is a good writer

She composed JUST LIKE ME by herself

Who are you talking about because Britney never been known for her voice

She's always been known as an enetertainer

Francis-Underwood-Looks-at-Camera-House-

42 minutes ago, zone said:

The sad part is I had to see that you downvoted me to see what this video was supposed to tell me.:whitney:

Even in this she doesn't do full motions with her lower body.

If you are going to use one of the BTI performances to prove she moves her body, might as well been the good ones with the brown hair.

I still will say the same and say she barely commits to a lot of actual dancing with her lower body. She doesn't move her legs enough. Besides  half bends and hair flips.

Archived