RCA Records Pres is shooketh by Army

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with Glory you failed, i am sorry.

We want a better cover, more promotion, no more stuff about her legacysongs, las vegas, we want her to shine in the future, not only in the past, thank you. I mean her management should take that to the list of forbidden topics in an interview.

Work ***** :outwithit:

Here is the original article from Entertainment Weekly (titled "Slay, flop, iconic: What it's like to be a pop music stan").

Jordan is actually interviewed in it! :gloria:

“[Stans] will eat their own” says Jordan Miller, who runs BreatheHeavy.com, a pop music website that for many years was the premier Britney Spears fansite. “You have your favorite, and you want them to be the biggest. There’s something really beautiful about that, and there’s something a little bit crazy.”

A few Britney stans I spoke to recalled feeling their passion cool after seeing Spears on one of her later tours and noticing that she looked bored, if not unhappy to be there.

Bad press for Team Britney. :gelis:

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just make sure to not drop the ball next album 

I love that this shows to the industry that Britney fans are not to be played with.

RCA  mishandles most of their roster’s eras. Like Tinahse- she made an entire album because joyride was taking so long to release. At this point, don’t even release it!

58 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Here is the original article from Entertainment Weekly (titled "Slay, flop, iconic: What it's like to be a pop music stan").

Jordan is actually interviewed in it! :gloria:

Bad press for Team Britney. :gelis:

The heat is on.

heres the thing most of us want her to be presented at her best- all these mistakes and sloppiness is ok if you were just starting. She doesn’t have to be the biggest star and not be with her kids or happy but for god sake, put your heart into something or don’t do it at all!

if brit and her team gave their all for Glory and it still flopped then that’s just how it happened but that’s not the case. It’s not the music, people at here for her- it’s just creativity and commitment the GP wants

4 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Well, that Glory cover does look awful. That was the first time for any of my albums that I printed out another picture to go over the cover. Circus cover was just as bad imo. For the longest time I had the book backwards in my case because I prefer the back picture on the tightrope to the actual cover. 

3 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Did he really said that !? Things should be on point!? Wtf!? Of course that everything should be on pont and not a ******* mess like for the past 5 years!

Are everybody around her ******* white trash!?

I wouldn't necessarily say white trash. I would say more like "It's my first week on the job and I don't have a clue what I'm doing or supposed to do." Man, there's so many dropped balls that it's no wonder people are wondering what the hell's going on. 

Archived