You hated her, but how bout NOW?

Mr. Lucky

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's not just the surgery that ruined her face, it's the rapid weight loss.  When you lose weight TOO fast, your face often loses fat first, especially around the eyes, cheeks and chin.  That's what gives the sunken eye appearance and why she doesn't have her iconic cute baby fat cheeks anymore.   So with that + the poor plastic surgery job + the bad makeup is what makes her face look bad.  She looks great with zero make up on though.  But if she just slowed down on the fitness and gained a little bit more weight again, she'd look more younger again and less drained.

This. Finally someone who gets it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Infinity101 said:

Y'all need ******* lives this is sickening, grow the heck up or maybe take a long hard look at yourself, she is a human not an animal I don't blame her at this point if she give us a massive **** you all!! for real. Have a lovely day now wont you all. #Scum

It may seem cruel, but Britney's success was because of her image ABOVE any and all other attributes.

So if she doesn't look recognizable, its obviously a negative.  Since people can't hear her sing live, doesn't dance the way she used to, her image is obviously what people would care about.

She obviously doesn't care but maybe she knows something we don't; maybe she is retiring (or most definitely taking a break) sooner than later.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

It may seem cruel, but Britney's success was because of her image ABOVE any and all other attributes.

So if she doesn't look recognizable, its obviously a negative.  Since people can't hear her sing live, doesn't dance the way she used to, her image is obviously what people would care about.

She obviously doesn't care but maybe she knows something we don't; maybe she is retiring (or most definitely taking a break) sooner than later.

Ok if you say so I guess, maybe I see things from a 34 year old guy that has admired Britney since I have been in high school she literally is 1 year older than myself and I was 16 when BOMT dropped I have seen Brit gives us some ICONIC times in music history growing up, c'mon give her, her dues. Yeah she might have a few wrinkles here and there and her make up is not right 24/7, but I see a incredible artist beautiful,sweet,a heart of gold and most of all never shows jealousy or h8 I admire that in a person and I always try to remember Britney is not Kim K she is a dancer and singer/sometimes song writer/producer, I love pop music and culture in general and Britney showed the way for a long long time... remember you cant see music.... sorry for ranting too y'all I just get over the look at her thing...... 

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's not just the surgery that ruined her face, it's the rapid weight loss.  When you lose weight TOO fast, your face often loses fat first, especially around the eyes, cheeks and chin.  That's what gives the sunken eye appearance and why she doesn't have her iconic cute baby fat cheeks anymore.   So with that + the poor plastic surgery job + the bad makeup is what makes her face look bad.  She looks great with zero make up on though.  But if she just slowed down on the fitness and gained a little bit more weight again, she'd look more younger again and less drained.

The weight lose does fit in on why her smile lines are more noticeable but lets not act like the surgery and her lack of care for her body isn't also a huge factor. 

She has looked way older for her age for many years. Right after Circus she just let herself drastically go. 

Can she look great. Yes but she doesn't try to often.

9 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You're right Cheri tbh, celebrities hire publicists and spend a huge amount of money on their image, doing damage limitation etc. There's no doubt that back then Britney would have been told to appear humble and like 'one of' the fans, but it's kind of obvious she was aware of her massive *** appeal.

As for that dressing room revelation :triggered: there's something very wrong as you said about a 35 year old woman displaying her stained underwear to paying fans and people on here trying to find ways to help her with basic hygiene practices like her dad overseeing her washing I mean wtf? It's just a messed up situation and she needs to get out of the bubble she's in and get in a bubble bath.

I was the one that said in another thread that her dad needs to oversee her in that area (not literally). As we know, he isn’t just her dad he’s also her legal conservator so it’s a huge disservice to her for him to (A) not be aware that she sometimes needs help in certain ways, (B) to know she needs help in certain  ways but he doesn’t do anything about it. 

I’m happy Jamie has given Britney space to do her own thing and live without him in her house but he might need to step in a little more sometimes at least temporarily until she shows she can continue that on her own. I hope I didn’t sound mean, crazy or inappropriate.  My intentions were  good. :)

But yes I agree with you the fact that we even feel that we need to think of ways/solutions to help her dad help his daughter is truly bizarre and sad. She needs more guidance in some areas + imo she needs to take an indefinite break away from this industry. 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I was the one that said in another thread that her dad needs to oversee her in that area (not literally). As we know, he isn’t just her dad he’s also her legal conservator so it’s a huge disservice to her for him to (A) not be aware that she sometimes needs help in certain ways, (B) to know she needs help in certain  ways but he doesn’t do anything about it. 

I’m happy Jamie has given Britney space to do her own thing and live without him in her house but he might need to step in a little more sometimes at least temporarily until she shows she can continue that on her own. I hope I didn’t sound mean, crazy or inappropriate.  My intentions were  good. :)

But yes I agree with you the fact that we even feel that we need to think of ways/solutions to help her dad help his daughter is truly bizarre and sad. She needs more guidance in some areas + imo she needs to take an indefinite break away from this industry. 

Hey, when I wrote that I couldn't remember your name I'm so sorry! And I thought to myself I hope they don't think this post sounds horrible to them.  The 'wtf' part was at the whole situation - because yes it may actually be that britney needs her dad to step in and make sure she's taking care of hygiene and it does seem sad and messed up.

I completely knew how you meant it :kisses: and that she may be less able to care for herself than people realise.

14 hours ago, Britney's Blackout said:

FFney had her good moments

tumblr_lsm0u9frA01r0ketj.png 

I love M&G's from FF tour, worth every penny 

She was so sweet & good looking even if she didn't try to :crying1:

Kliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiarKliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiarKliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiarKliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiar

Even wearing pink bathrobe and doing her awakward smile, she was so pretty:crying2:
Only true queen can wear bathrobe in public, flawless :queenflopga:

BIG difference now

15 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

TBH FF looked waaaaay better in person than in pics. I remember when I saw her live in Lisbon I thought she looked like a Barbie, even my cousin who does not like her and only came to keep me company thought she looked stunning. 

this..way better in person. pictures do not do her justice. :lessons:

12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Whaaaaaat, that's nuts:sobbing:

im kinda a slob myself, but...

I mean, I won't lie. I only shower like every other day. I don't do insane amounts of physical activity, so I'm never sweaty or stinky. Might as well conserve my water bill, right? :gimmemoar: But I brush my teeth twice a day, without fail. And I always make sure to wear clean clothes every day (though I don't change my underwear until I shower... :britdrown: ). But this seems like hyper levels of gross.

3 hours ago, Infinity101 said:

Ok if you say so I guess, maybe I see things from a 34 year old guy that has admired Britney since I have been in high school she literally is 1 year older than myself and I was 16 when BOMT dropped I have seen Brit gives us some ICONIC times in music history growing up, c'mon give her, her dues. Yeah she might have a few wrinkles here and there and her make up is not right 24/7, but I see a incredible artist beautiful,sweet,a heart of gold and most of all never shows jealousy or h8 I admire that in a person and I always try to remember Britney is not Kim K she is a dancer and singer/sometimes song writer/producer, I love pop music and culture in general and Britney showed the way for a long long time... remember you cant see music.... sorry for ranting too y'all I just get over the look at her thing...... 

I want you to **** my mouth. :milkney: 

17 hours ago, Britney's Blackout said:

My main problem was that god-awful album. The only song I liked on there was Criminal because I recognized that softness in her voice. The rest of the album felt way too autotuned to me. Even Blackout's vocals were more recognizable and more Britney than FF was.

Lmao nothing on femme fatale matches the auto tone and distortion of piece of me, toy soldier or hot as ice, except arguably drop dead beautiful and trip to your heart. Criminal is actually one of the most chipmunkney songs on femme fatale if you actually listen to the verses. femme fatale’s production is more massive pop compared to the r&b tones of blackout, that’s the only difference. nothing to do with recognizable vocals. blackout and femme fatale are like light (ff) and darkness (bo) but to hear someone say Blackout has less auto tune has got to be the most hilarious thing I’ve read on this forum. 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, I won't lie. I only shower like every other day. I don't do insane amounts of physical activity, so I'm never sweaty or stinky. Might as well conserve my water bill, right? :gimmemoar: But I brush my teeth twice a day, without fail. And I always make sure to wear clean clothes every day (though I don't change my underwear until I shower... :britdrown: ). But this seems like hyper levels of gross.

I just have clothes hanging all over my room because I'm kinda lazy, but I always wear clean clothes. I just am super messy, not dirty though:quirkney:

37 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Lmao nothing on femme fatale matches the auto tone and distortion of piece of me, toy soldier or hot as ice, except arguably drop dead beautiful and trip to your heart. Criminal is actually one of the most chipmunkney songs on femme fatale if you actually listen to the verses. femme fatale’s production is more massive pop compared to the r&b tones of blackout, that’s the only difference. nothing to do with recognizable vocals. blackout and femme fatale are like light (ff) and darkness (bo) but to hear someone say Blackout has less auto tune has got to be the most hilarious thing I’ve read on this forum. 

Yes, I agree that both are autotuned. But FF never felt like a Britney album to me in terms of vocals. I never felt like it resembled something Britney would do. Hence why it was rumoured that she hated it. Blackout was a very ****** album but it also had a lot of 'Britney' things on it. She was already experimenting with ITZ and she continued to do that on Blackout. You could feel Britney enunciating words in her own 'Britney' way on Blackout and somehow, it worked. With FF, you didn't feel the Britney vocals in the way that Britney would do them. It's like she had lost her identity on that album and just let autotune make the album listenable. I've heard similar complaints about Glory. Anyway, it doesn't matter. FF did well and that's all that matters. Whether she liked it or I liked it doesn't matter. She sold well. 

2 hours ago, Dune said:

I love M&G's from FF tour, worth every penny 

She was so sweet & good looking even if she didn't try to :crying1:

Kliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiarKliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiarKliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiarKliknij aby zobaczyć pełny rozmiar

Even wearing pink bathrobe and doing her awakward smile, she was so pretty:crying2:
Only true queen can wear bathrobe in public, flawless :queenflopga:

BIG difference now

I honestly cannot believe she messed her smile up. It's really sad that she felt like she had to do that. I'm probably the minority but I never had a problem with her FFney's face or eyes. I think she needed time to gradually get off any meds that she was on (if she really was on any medication). I don't think the eye lift was necessary. She shouldn't have messed with eyes or her mouth. Britney is still a beautiful woman but she lost her 10 million dollar smile. When Britney used to smile, she used to smile with her eyes as well as her lips. She may look more 'awake' now but she lost that gorgeous spark she had in her eyes which used to light up the entire room whenever she smiled. 

Lookswise, I will pic FF Britney any day. She still had her normal lips and she looked good.

Promowise, also FF Britney. Had much better promo than Glory did.

Music and videos, duh. Hold it Against me and Till The World Ends. Need I say more?

Performance wise. Neither. POM is a mess, and Britney didn't have much energy during the FF tour and was half assing a lot on stage 

dd11be3cd80eec4cd1a307e7feb56fd0.gif

tumblr_nfxy3kVvtV1qi9lz7o9_500.gif

Xu0cCk.gif

Archived