You hated her, but how bout NOW?

Mr. Lucky

1 minute ago, coke4dinner said:

it's evident brit developed insecurities at early age and more visibly from 07 and onwards as she's been consistently avoiding basic hygiene rules,avoiding proper washing,poor skincare,smoking,*****,tanning.she started noticing the changes and felt the need to enhance her looks for improvement.i believe she got obsessed specifically with her lips which is more visible in the recent years the over-use of fillers or botox and poor choice of doctor created a completely different lips shape and smile

She was always insecure, even about **** that people loved about her.

We always praise her ***, and she straight up said in 2003 while promoting ITZ that if she could, she'd get her *** and her nose done because she didn't like them. And this is literally when her body looked like it was molded by the gods.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cheri said:

she was pretending to be humble, just like she lies about everything else :mj: if she truly felt that way she would've gotten it done in 2003 but she only got her lips done in 07 and then most of the work started in dec 2012-early 2013. so a decade later :mj:

To be fair, in that same interview she said she really wanted to do a Vegas residency, which also happened a decade later. 

%26page=2&title=2017:%20The%20dryest%20B

FF looked a mess. That's when the gp talk of her dead eyes and being robotic started. Not to mention the weird things happening with her voice. She may have bad makeup/ surgery now, but she literally looked like her face was melting off back then. A drastic difference from Circus. Although I will say she looked like she took better care of her skin. Like the skin looked smoother and more full as opposed to now, it's just bad surgery lines and blotchy. I think I'll say 2016 over now though..

7 minutes ago, cheri said:

it's not the same thing. she changed a lot during the end of 2009-start of 2010, she was looking really tired. u cant honestly say she looked the same in 03 as she did in 2010. clearly the ageing process made her insecure, something she definitely wasnt in 2003. ignore her "aw shucks" attitude in 2003, u know that was absolute bullshit. she knew she was hot. the insecurities didnt come til later, evidently by the altercations she started making.

True, if she was so insecure, she wouldn't have worn half of the Onyx outfits, which still managed to be classier and sexier than the POM ones, which are literally bikinis. :icant2: 

5 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Omg yes why do her teeth even look different? Its like they have shifted too. It's so strange. 

It's really so strange. I have no idea what's with her teeth. Not only do they look brittle and in different positions, they went from white to a milky gray, it's really gross.

22 minutes ago, cheri said:

i mean do u guys really think britney ever looked after her teeth to begin with? :mj: she had cavities in those pics from like 02/03 or whatever at six flags with bryan. plus shes just a dirty unhygienic person in general, we all know that. its no wonder her teeth are suffering with all the chain smoking and lack of care.

I mean, you don't have to be so harsh about it, but after reading about her dressing room... You're not wrong.

%26page=2&title=2017:%20The%20dryest%20B

41 minutes ago, cheri said:

it's not the same thing. she changed a lot during the end of 2009-start of 2010, she was looking really tired. u cant honestly say she looked the same in 03 as she did in 2010. clearly the ageing process made her insecure, something she definitely wasnt in 2003. ignore her "aw shucks" attitude in 2003, u know that was absolute bullshit. she knew she was hot. the insecurities didnt come til later, evidently by the altercations she started making.

That's really interesting, I was only watching the interview recently where she talked about this. Do you think that was all an act then? As I wondered that, there's one interview as well where they ask her to rate her looks out of 10 and she says something like 7 or 8 I think. I thought "Hmm ok Brit!"

3 minutes ago, cheri said:

exactly, shes a walking mess of contradictions. i remember that, it was like the speed dating interview/tmf interview or whatever. she rates herself highly and then in the same breath talks about what she'd like to "change" yet she only gets it done a decade later. she's full of **** in a lot of ways to be honest. the main insecurities imo only came after she started visibly ageing in like 2010, a lot of women cant handle that. before that she just wanted bigger lips as proven by the 07 injections and some work on her tummy (she was seen leaving lipo clinics). the rest had to have been after like i said.

Yes think it was the speed dating one, and I might be remembering it wrong but I think she says that's on a normal day but if she's dressed up then maybe a 9. I definitely thought to myself that she knew back then she was the ****. 

What I think happened is that when she was young she had terrible habits, probably didn't look after her teeth, her makeup would stay on for waaay too long, she wouldn't eat well, smoked, drank, did *****, and she didn't care because when we're youthful we can get away with it. The damage happens on the inside and we feel invincible. As you said, 2010 hit and age caught up with her! Then she got the work done because she realised her beauty had faded. However, plastic surgery won't fix the root cause which is that she doesn't take care of herself properly.

25 minutes ago, cheri said:

a lot of celebrities do that, pretend they arent hot with the "aw shucks" **** just so they arent looked upon as conceited. britney was always trying to sell the wholesome image with the contrast of being a *** siren on stage, it was her gimmick so obviously that will be bullshit too. :mj: she knew she was very good looking period. its why she knew she could be a homewrecker in columbus, kevin and adnan's marriages too :mj: she had a big ego that got bruised when the rumors of kevin cheating on HER came to surface :mj: 

all she has to do is be neat and tidy and she will be fine. she cleans up great at events. no one is expecting her to be a supermodel, she is a singer. i just dont like seeing people look dirty as **** to the point of even wearing stained ******* panties at their vegas residency. something is very ****** up :mj:

You're right Cheri tbh, celebrities hire publicists and spend a huge amount of money on their image, doing damage limitation etc. There's no doubt that back then Britney would have been told to appear humble and like 'one of' the fans, but it's kind of obvious she was aware of her massive *** appeal.

As for that dressing room revelation :triggered: there's something very wrong as you said about a 35 year old woman displaying her stained underwear to paying fans and people on here trying to find ways to help her with basic hygiene practices like her dad overseeing her washing I mean wtf? It's just a messed up situation and she needs to get out of the bubble she's in and get in a bubble bath.

35 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The shorts she was meant to wear the 27th were lying on the floor... With stains on the crotch. Her boots were all in a pile on the floor. There was bowls of nacho cheese by the bra. And the Everytime wings were FILTHY with spray tan.

Whaaaaaat, that's nuts:sobbing:

im kinda a slob myself, but...

1 hour ago, cheri said:

she was pretending to be humble, just like she lies about everything else :mj: if she truly felt that way she would've gotten it done in 2003 but she only got her lips done in 07 and then most of the work started in dec 2012-early 2013. so a decade later :mj:

So her plastic surgery during the 2010s is more a long the lines of it being her own decision rather than the decision being influenced by fans, right?  I would hate for the later to have been the case.

1 hour ago, cheri said:

i mean do u guys really think britney ever looked after her teeth to begin with? :mj: she had cavities in those pics from like 02/03 or whatever at six flags with bryan. plus shes just a dirty unhygienic person in general, we all know that. its no wonder her teeth are suffering with all the chain smoking and lack of care.

She clearly doesn't wash her face/makeup before bed so I always feel like she also probably doesn't brush her teeth before bed :triggered: 

And as for the original question I have a hard time choosing between 2011 and now but I choose 2013 until not too long ago over both. Its like she just doesn't take care of herself and then gets a makeover every few tears and then a few years later her looks fall apart again but worse than the last time because she thinks oh **** it I don't gave to put on moisturizer or sunscreen that's what plastic surgeons and spas are for :gross:

4 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

Ffney and big time. Her facial features were still there and she had some very good days.

Nowadays she doesn’t look like Britney anymore and it is sad because when she released Britney Jean she was beautiful. The surgeries increased and nowadays she looks like a different person and sadly she looks way older than Jlo and Kylie Minogue...

:omg:

The general public notices, too.

And they're turned off by it. :nydisgust:

It's not just the surgery that ruined her face, it's the rapid weight loss.  When you lose weight TOO fast, your face often loses fat first, especially around the eyes, cheeks and chin.  That's what gives the sunken eye appearance and why she doesn't have her iconic cute baby fat cheeks anymore.   So with that + the poor plastic surgery job + the bad makeup is what makes her face look bad.  She looks great with zero make up on though.  But if she just slowed down on the fitness and gained a little bit more weight again, she'd look more younger again and less drained.

Archived