You hated her, but how bout NOW?

Mr. Lucky

I remember people hating on FFney back in the day, calling her "haggard", "tired" and even "ugly". like, WTF. :wyd:

Since lots of time has passed, and we've had many Britney looks to admire and such over the years,

Which one do you prefer if you had to choose now?

FFNEY in an iconic Herve Leger dress?

2h3blnc.jpg

Or  newer, fresher and improved 2017ney/Currentney in a similar Herve Leger dress?

1235fo9.jpg

Which one did you choose? Tell us why and discuss. xoxo <3 giphy%20(19).gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

I remember people hating on FFney back in the day, calling her "haggard", "tired" and even "ugly". like, WTF. :wyd:

Since lots of time has passed, and we've had many Britney looks to admire and such over the years,

Which one do you prefer if you had to choose now?

FFNEY in an iconic Herve Leger dress?

2h3blnc.jpg

Or  newer, fresher and improved 2017ney/Currentney in a similar Herve Leger dress?

1235fo9.jpg

Which one did you choose? Tell us why and discuss. xoxo <3 giphy%20(19).gif

She looks like a 40 years old sedated ex junkie in the first pic
She looks like a 65 years old ex hooker in the second pic

No thanks, I choose my own destiny :pieceofwhat:

I never had a problem with FFney. Her tour was boring af but I loved her face and I didn't think (and still don't think) that her GMA performances were bad or even awful.  My main problem was that god-awful album. The only song I liked on there was Criminal because I recognized that softness in her voice. The rest of the album felt way too autotuned to me. Even Blackout's vocals were more recognizable and more Britney than FF was. The booklet was a different story. She looked so **** on it. I think her 'tired' bedroom eyes worked well with good makeup. Her face in TTWE was one of my favourite. Yes, she was tired and bloated most of the time but you forgave her because you knew that there was something going on behind the scenes with her but now, she literally has no excuse. She's in the best shape she's ever been and is stuck in this cringy cheese fest mode 24/7 and she does the most bizarre expressions ever while lipsynching EVEN WORSE than she did on FF when she was exhausted, depressed and 'robotic'. Her face is unrecognizable, her mannerisms are unrecognizable, and her choreography is trash. Even FF made an effort to execute the choreo the best that she could despite being in that miserable state. Glory deserved better and after the BBMA's and V magazine photoshoot, she should have continued to kill it but instead, she got worse than FFney ever did.  

FFney had her good moments

tumblr_lsm0u9frA01r0ketj.png britney-spears-femme-fatale-tour-candid.

15 minutes ago, Britney's Blackout said:

I never had a problem with FFney. Her tour was boring af but I loved her face and I didn't think (and still don't think) that her GMA performances were bad or even awful.  My main problem was that god-awful album. The only song I liked on there was Criminal because I recognized that softness in her voice. The rest of the album felt way too autotuned to me. Even Blackout's vocals were more recognizable and more Britney than FF was. The booklet was a different story. She looked so **** on it. I think her 'tired' bedroom eyes worked well with good makeup. Her face in TTWE was one of my favourite. Yes, she was tired and bloated most of the time but you forgave her because you knew that there was something going on behind the scenes with her but now, she literally has no excuse. She's in the best shape she's ever been and is stuck in this cringy cheese fest mode 24/7 and she does the most bizarre expressions ever while lipsynching EVEN WORSE than she did on FF when she was exhausted, depressed and 'robotic'. Her face is unrecognizable, her mannerisms are unrecognizable, and her choreography is trash. Even FF made an effort to execute the choreo the best that she could despite being in that miserable state. Glory deserved better and after the BBMA's and V magazine photoshoot, she should have continued to kill it but instead, she got worse than FFney ever did.  

FFney had her good moments

TBH FF looked waaaaay better in person than in pics. I remember when I saw her live in Lisbon I thought she looked like a Barbie, even my cousin who does not like her and only came to keep me company thought she looked stunning. 382823_2344066574540_1590745276_n.jpg?oh

12 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

TBH FF looked waaaaay better in person than in pics. I remember when I saw her live in Lisbon I thought she looked like a Barbie, even my cousin who does not like her and only came to keep me company thought she looked stunning. 382823_2344066574540_1590745276_n.jpg?oh

I'm biased. I loved Britney's bedroom eyes. Yeah she looked tired sometimes and they were different from the Britney we knew but everyone realized how miserable and probably medicated she supposedly was. I personally loved her look during that era. Britney looked stunning when her makeup was done right.

tumblr_lsm0u9frA01r0ketj.png
 britney_spears_femme_fatale_tour_concert
She had the Britney surprised face not whatever she has now 

a0ee12b7fd22870b0bee4147e9c12542.jpg
Britney-Spears-End-Femme-Fatale-Tour-Parbritney-spears-femme-fatale-tour-candid. Britney-Spears-devoile-les-costumes-de-s vegas10.jpg

Ffney and big time. Her facial features were still there and she had some very good days.

Nowadays she doesn’t look like Britney anymore and it is sad because when she released Britney Jean she was beautiful. The surgeries increased and nowadays she looks like a different person and sadly she looks way older than Jlo and Kylie Minogue...

:omg:

29 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Ffney and big time. Her facial features were still there and she had some very good days.

Nowadays she doesn’t look like Britney anymore and it is sad because when she released Britney Jean she was beautiful. The surgeries increased and nowadays she looks like a different person and sadly she looks way older than Jlo and Kylie Minogue...

:omg:

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

If I read this site I probably would develop some weird complex about my weight and face if I were britney. It’s ******* weird at this pointt

it's evident brit developed insecurities at early age and more visibly from 07 and onwards as she's been consistently avoiding basic hygiene rules,avoiding proper washing,poor skincare,smoking,*****,tanning.she started noticing the changes and felt the need to enhance her looks for improvement.i believe she got obsessed specifically with her lips which is more visible in the recent years the over-use of fillers or botox and poor choice of doctor created a completely different lips shape and smile

Archived