I'm 19 Years Late To The Party, But I Finally Did It!

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

:gloria: 

I am a Britney fan and after listening to it in this perspective I am like: "Wtf did I just listen to?"

But she should totally do it again, a classy and more mature version that would be to ears what rosesmell is to nose.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

if it ever happened it would confirm britney's career was over :orangu:

Yes, sadly with the current mindset of hers your logic could be right. Doing something like this somehow as a last moneygrab then? I guess!

6 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

:gloria: 

I am a Britney fan and after listening to it in this perspective I am like: "Wtf did I just listen to?"

But she should totally do it again, a classy and more mature version that would be to ears what rosesmell is to nose.

omgggggg your post totally brings me back to memories of my 10 year old self. I will never forget when she had that little voicemail part after What U See Is What U Get - I recorded it on the answering machine for my house phone & cut it off when you heard the beep. I was 10 :crying11: & insisted my parents left it as the recording........and they did, for awhile. I remember checking it frequently to make sure they didn't change it on me. I wonder how many people thought they had the wrong number & hung up.  :) I've never heard this one before. Something tells me I should set it up :saycheese: wonder what my boss would think.......

Archived