HELP BRITNEY PICK HER HALLOWEEN COSTUME

BritintheZone

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off topic, last night a lot of people in the audience was dressed up as Britney, you know the classic Oops outfit, or the Slave, Toxic, but there were some more unusual like Sometimes, or BOMT tour, or Slave video, Crazy, and then there was this girl dressed up as Umbrellaney, with the bald wig (if that's how it's called lol) and everything.

Britney should dress up as one of the camera filters she likes so much

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

72444391.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA

I want her to dress as Britney Spears the pop icon...at least for one night. Is that too much to ask for? :beyfedup:

I need her to bring that catsuit back, honestly. And that hair color. But LBH, she'd look tragic in that suit now, even if it fit.

54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, last night a lot of people in the audience was dressed up as Britney, you know the classic Oops outfit, or the Slave, Toxic, but there were some more unusual like Sometimes, or BOMT tour, or Slave video, Crazy, and then there was this girl dressed up as Umbrellaney, with the bald wig (if that's how it's called lol) and everything.

Britney should dress up as one of the camera filters she likes so much

It's called a bald cap. ;) 

Archived