‘Blackout’ Photographer Ellen von Unwerth Shares New Godney Outtake

Jordan Miller

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I remember reading that the released pics were actually very tamed compared to the rest of the photoshoot...this one would be controversial back then. People hated on Britney for no reason. Imagine if this was released 

She was practically ******* the priest actor in some photos, so I'm not surprised. :queenflopga: I want to see THOSE.

OMG KEEP POSTING MORE HONEY!!!

And why is Brit's team not even mentioning this once or even using her their own FB filter?  Not even promoting the filter. Gosh.  They should be sharing these photos, posting video clips, updating their profile pic, etc.  I can't....

:whitney:

41 minutes ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Man I wish the Blackout era was an ACTUAL era but I understand it came at a time where she was not well. But just imagine the visuals, looks, etc Visuals and music videos like the ellen von unwerth blackout shoot. ugh.

I think we got these visuals because she wasn't well. If she was somewhat normal new Britney I think it would have been very different.  

Archived