Will urban outfitters ever restock the Britney Japanese hoodie and they vinyl?

Innocentney

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Innocentney said:

That’s not bad at all :triggered: ugh Britney’s team really would have a low stock on the good Britney merch 

That hoodie was first on sale on her website when the Japan tour merch went on sale for a week. I got the "Work *****" towel. Should've grabbed that too

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

That hoodie was first on sale on her website when the Japan tour merch went on sale for a week. I got the "Work *****" towel. Should've grabbed that too

Man I regret not buying the merch but it was crazy expensive that I thought it might get sold somewhere for cheap. This is always my dilemma.  :britstare11:

25 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They normally don't. Maybe they will send some to the stores. 

they already did. after the first round were sold out they put it back on so they pressed or will press more than they originally planned.

This is an UO exclusive so you can bet this is specially made for UO to sell and they could easily sell more of them as they are made for them, they just need to update the person who is responsable for pressing them that the amount has changed but UO rather sell such items as being limited to get more money out of fans. Their prices are usually ridiculously high. For example: they sell Dangerous woman by Ariana on vinyl for 40 EURO which is even more in dollar. 

They milk fans out and that is why I hate them and they also make it so limited that it is only available for the US and Europe always get left out. People should boycot that insane store.

They're selling clothes so keep doing that and stop ripping of music fans UO.

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

they already did. after the first round were sold out they put it back on so they pressed or will press more than they originally planned.

This is an UO exclusive so you can bet this is specially made for UO to sell and they could easily sell more of them as they are made for them, they just need to update the person who is responsable for pressing them that the amount has changed but UO rather sell such items as being limited to get more money out of fans. Their prices are usually ridiculously high. For example: they sell Dangerous woman by Ariana on vinyl for 40 EURO which is even more in dollar. 

They milk fans out and that is why I hate them and they also make it so limited that it is only available for the US and Europe always get left out. People should boycot that insane store.

They're selling clothes so keep doing that and stop ripping of music fans UO.

Actually they didn't To my knowledge. The ppl that didn't complete their order or had it in there carts had theirs kicked back so others could buy it. 

Archived