A Good 20th Anniversary Idea!...

Michael Smiley

Her team/record company should convert and release her concerts and release them as 4k UHD blurays! Could you imagine watching her "Britney Live From Las Vegas" in 4k?! Or them FINALLY releasing "Live From Miami" in 4k bluray?! :milkney: They should release it as a bundle pack! Everyone would win and everyone would be happy! Maybe as an added bonus, they could convert and add all of her VMA performances in UHD as bonus features or even her BBMA performance! :feelingmyself: I'd throw my money at them if they ever did this! Especially if Britney decided to take next year off after Vegas. It would definitely please fans and hold them over until she comes out with something new!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The URL takes me to a blank page for some reason :(  But I agree, most of her bonus tracks are amazing, which is why I ALWAYS buy the deluxe versions of her albums! :werk: But I want the whole visual experience as well, in UHD! Even if they were just converted to bluray, that would still give her amazing concerts even better visuals for your home entertainment! :feelingmyself: Especially for DWAD! :milkney:

Just now, Michael Smiley said:

The URL takes me to a blank page for some reason :( But I agree, most of her bonus tracks are amazing, which is why I ALWAYS buy the deluxe versions of her albums! :werk: But I want the whole visual experience as well, in UHD! Even if they were just converted to bluray, that would still give her amazing concerts even better visuals for your home entertainment! :feelingmyself: Especially for DWAD! :milkney:

It's a package with all albums from Pink, Madonna has it also, it's about time Britney :mattafact:

Bundles/packages only work for real true die-hard fans since we live in a streaming era  :NYsassy:

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, I just don't see the purpose of this...I mean it's not like she'll sell thousand of these editions :squintney:

her anniversay will be just like in 2008, she'll make a comment about it and that's all... :lemmetellu:

and actually I think BOMT is the one song she hates with all her sould since it's the one that started all put her in the spotlight :tiffcackle: ....the irony

I think it would sell really well, individually or in a bundle because none of her concerts are in high definition besides Femme Fatale! Old and new fans alike would eat that up! I personally prefer physical copies over "Streaming" ...I like to actually own what I'm paying for! I have all of her albums AND DVDs...I don't own any through "Streaming"! Neither do any of my friends that are fans of Britney! They only own physical copies as well. So yes, I do believe that they will definitely sell really well in UHD! People are invested in her concerts...clearly!...her concerts sell better than her albums do nowadays! So yes, it would be successful! And speaking of bundles and her concert ticket success, it would have been a great marketing move to attach "Glory" to her concert tickets because it would STILL be selling really well, with bare minimum effort! But I'm not part of her team, otherwise we'd have A LOT more singles from Glory at this point!

5 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

I think it would sell really well, individually or in a bundle because none of her concerts are in high definition besides Femme Fatale! Old and new fans alike would eat that up! I personally prefer physical copies over "Streaming" ...I like to actually own what I'm paying for! I have all of her albums AND DVDs...I don't own any through "Streaming"! Neither do any of my friends that are fans of Britney! They only own physical copies as well. So yes, I do believe that they will definitely sell really well in UHD! People are invested in her concerts...clearly!...her concerts sell better than her albums do nowadays! So yes, it would be successful! And speaking of bundles and her concert ticket success, it would have been a great marketing move to attach "Glory" to her concert tickets because it would STILL be selling really well, with bare minimum effort! But I'm not part of her team, otherwise we'd have A LOT more singles from Glory at this point!

Like I said, only true die-hard fans buy physical, I do sometimes but you cannot deny this is a streaming era and that's what counts the most :lessons:

Bear in mind she's not giving concerts since 2011 (except for the asian shows) She has a residency which is a different subject. She's not touring, she's in one place and don't think that most of the audience are fans of hers, I've seen it myself :tiffanynod:

And regarding the ticket-bundle thing, I agree, they should have done it with both Brocolli Joan and GloRIP but it's waaaaaay too late now. Also, this is not a tour so she doesn't have sponsors, she has a contract which makes me think that's the reason they didn't do that :whitney:

@RAITEI or she and her record company can easily do both! Like I said, please old and new fans alike and everyone wins! @pablitonizer it might be the streaming era, but selling concert DVDs/blurays is something that Britney is good at doing. And it might be the streaming era, but Madonna, Shania Twain and many others still sell concert DVD/blurays like they used to...Madonna is actually a special event every single time she releases a new concert DVD! And is still able to sell big numbers. So, it's mainly the streaming age for albums and singles, not really for concerts! Lady Gaga is really the only huge artist that I know of that does the concert streaming and makes an event out of it.

7 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

@RAITEI or she and her record company can easily do both! Like I said, please old and new fans alike and everyone wins! @pablitonizer it might be the streaming era, but selling concert DVDs/blurays is something that Britney is good at doing. And it might be the streaming era, but Madonna, Shania Twain and many others still sell concert DVD/blurays like they used to...Madonna is actually a special event every single time she releases a new concert DVD! And is still able to sell big numbers. So, it's mainly the streaming age for albums and singles, not really for concerts! Lady Gaga is really the only huge artist that I know of that does the concert streaming and makes an event out of it.

I know what you mean but do you really think if britney were as good as you say at selling concerts dvds, wouldn't they be releasing POM on dvd and bluray? They obviously don't see the business in that for some reason, and the last DVDs she sold was FF tour 6 years ago so it's hard to tell if she stills sells or not, right? :calculating:

And yes, Madonna sells pretty well as dvd and cd editions of her tours and WE ALL KNOW the reason why :urite:

Shania Twian got no idea, I like some songs of hers but  didn't she just come back to music after a decade? I know she had a residency that didn't sell as expected but I can't talk about her 

Archived