Shane Dawson giving Glory some Glory

britbitch94

On 10/27/2017 at 7:31 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm pretty sure he's already done Britney conspiracies. I don't watch his conspiracy videos, though. They're usually dumb as ****.

He came out of the closet, he's far more family friendly now compared to even 4 years ago and he's in a high profile relationship and has high profile friends. All of that adds up to him getting consistent views. Also it helps that he's pretty, self-loathing and creative. :yaknow: 

The self loathing comes from his inability to keep his weight under control. He constantly talks about his weight struggle in his videos but then posts videos of him binge eating taco bell. Just doing it for the views

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

The self loathing comes from his inability to keep his weight under control. He constantly talks about his weight struggle in his videos but then posts videos of him binge eating taco bell. Just doing it for the views

Nah, the self-loathing's been around forever. In her breakup video, Lisa very clearly says "I'm just a girl who loved a boy, who couldn't love himself". And he was skinny at that time. Shane's never expanded on his relationship with his dad, but from what little he says, the guy was clearly an abuser. And then his mom (who's super cool now) was extra religious back then. Which of course made him repress his sexuality. And then on top of that was the weight thing.

I don't think there's one single reason for his self-hatred NGL

Archived