Shane Dawson giving Glory some Glory

britbitch94

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

He's still around making YouTube vids? :wtfdidusay:

Gimmie more Shanaynay plox:whitney:

Shanaynay can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because Shane's fat now and can't fit into the jacket or jeans. :hahaha: No, literally. He says it himself in the "Destroying my Diamond Play Button" video.

And don't come for the good sis Shane. He's been stanning Blackout since for ******* ever. :lessons: Didn't he do a cringey AF stronger chair dance?

He even promo'd Freakshow, Ooh La La, How I Roll AND Work ***** in his videos. :queenflopga: 

38 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Shanaynay can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because Shane's fat now and can't fit into the jacket or jeans. :hahaha: No, literally. He says it himself in the "Destroying my Diamond Play Button" video.

And don't come for the good sis Shane. He's been stanning Blackout since for ******* ever. :lessons: Didn't he do a cringey AF stronger chair dance?

He even promo'd Freakshow, Ooh La La, How I Roll AND Work ***** in his videos. :queenflopga: 

Is that why we haven't had any new Shanaynay vids?! I haven't watched Shane Dawson in years but I still LOVE the Shanaynay videos, I watch how Shanaynay stole Xmas every year still :quirkney:

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

he used anticipating in a REALLY old one too.     #imisstheoldshanaynay

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, he did bring her back last year, but he ballooned up real quick after this LMAO

I’m really surprised how impressive his views are lately. He’s always had decent views, but nowhere near what they are now. But I guess he’s good at keeping up with trends.

49 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m really surprised how impressive his views are lately. He’s always had decent views, but nowhere near what they are now. But I guess he’s good at keeping up with trends.

I know right

He's been relevant since he started, he is literally Madonna of Youtube with this longevity.

He is uploading daily since like 2009  and still has more/equal views like other big social media influencers of 2017.

:bow::coffee:

My friend likes him and showed me this a few months ago. 

5 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

He does the best conspiracy theories. Maybe we could suggest him do a Britney conspiracy theory video. He would eat fried chicken and cheetos during it as an homage to her. Omg it would be fabulous :tiffcackle:

He sort of has. He did he whole thing about Myah and made it seem like Britney never sings on any of her albums (not just BJ).... I've seen people commenting on her lyrics videos about how Shane Dawson told them she never does. :embarrassney:

8 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

He does the best conspiracy theories. Maybe we could suggest him do a Britney conspiracy theory video. He would eat fried chicken and cheetos during it as an homage to her. Omg it would be fabulous :tiffcackle:

I'm pretty sure he's already done Britney conspiracies. I don't watch his conspiracy videos, though. They're usually dumb as ****.

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

He came out of the closet, he's far more family friendly now compared to even 4 years ago and he's in a high profile relationship and has high profile friends. All of that adds up to him getting consistent views. Also it helps that he's pretty, self-loathing and creative. :yaknow: 

Archived