Britney's WTF POM outfits/looks

none

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

"lets make this big residency but budget her costumes at $20". Its a disservice by her team to her fans. **** start a gofundme to get a legit designer like queen deserves 

she doesnt deserve any more of our money. If money was an issue for that lame *** stage and those costumes they should have gotten more sponsors.

• 2 months later...
On 8/29/2018 at 2:08 PM, RafaParker97 said:

87988.png 

The ugly racoon eyes, the yellow armpits, the half-done lips, the mic in her cheek when it’s supposed to be in front of her mouth.... and this is the so called Queen of Vegas :cackling:.

I wouldn’t be shocked if her lipstick was done like that on purpose because the mic is supposed to cover the half that doesn’t have lipstick and you can see that it’s not even faded or didn’t melt around that area.

6 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

The ugly racoon eyes, the yellow armpits, the half-done lips, the mic in her cheek when it’s supposed to be in front of her mouth.... and this is the so called Queen of Vegas :cackling:.

I wouldn’t be shocked if her lipstick was done like that on purpose because the mic is supposed to cover the half that doesn’t have lipstick and you can see that it’s not even faded or didn’t melt around that area.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

:yelping:

so true, so sad. I swear, everything about that pic is .... troubling.

Archived