Britney's WTF POM outfits/looks

none

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/27/2017 at 3:40 AM, carlo923 said:

This is by no means the absolute worst but it looks like straight up trash

normal_078.jpg 

you gotta be kidding me for sure. THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS PROBABLY THE BEST POM OUTFIT LIKE EVER.

i was so pissed off that she only wore it like 2 nights or something. it looked amazing on her! risky but high-fashion and not trashy. :kyliecry:

11 hours ago, Maryy said:

you gotta be kidding me for sure. THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS PROBABLY THE BEST POM OUTFIT LIKE EVER.

i was so pissed off that she only wore it like 2 nights or something. it looked amazing on her! risky but high-fashion and not trashy. :kyliecry:

She just used that one night :orangu:

But well at least we had this 

On 2017-10-28 at 12:52 PM, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

qqeusy.png

Why can’t she wear something like this?!?! ^

Would be sooo much better!

Sis......... Are you living in 2003? Those pants are literally the ugliest things I've seen in a long time. :ineedthetruth:

It's 2018, nobody has worn bedazzled low rise bootcut pants since the early 2000s, she would be RIDICULED if she wore those.

If she wore a nice pair of high waisted ripped skinny jeans, which is really trendy right now, then it would look nice. :mattafact:

15 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

Sis......... Are you living in 2003? Those pants are literally the ugliest things I've seen in a long time. :ineedthetruth:

It's 2018, nobody has worn bedazzled low rise bootcut pants since the early 2000s, she would be RIDICULED if she wore those.

If she wore a nice pair of high waisted ripped skinny jeans, which is really trendy right now, then it would look nice. :mattafact:

Lol well not necessarily bedazzled pants. I just wish she’d wear something else instead of tacky underwear or leotards

:orangu:  :) 

14 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

Britney looks shorter with high waisted pants though. These pics were taken days apart:

article-1190550-05322C66000005DC-472_468

article-1190733-0534D79C000005DC-257_634

She has a short torso. 

On 11/26/2017 at 9:40 PM, carlo923 said:

This is by no means the absolute worst but it looks like straight up trash

normal_078.jpg 

I feel triggered by this comment! This was one of the best POM costumes and she only wore it once!!! It fit her like a glove and her body was snatched in it.

coincidentally, this was just uploaded so we get to see this hotness in motion: https://youtu.be/YIgT3Airfcg

20 hours ago, Maryy said:

This would look so much better with BOOTS and not those long socks and ugly shoes :gross:

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2017 at 6:18 PM, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

britney-spears-performing-at-planet-holl

this costume was also pretty hideous :orangu: Her haircolor was nice here tho..

Not bad lol. Would look better if the gray/beige fabric was sheer instead tho 

On 12/7/2017 at 2:52 AM, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

145614_600.jpg

I’m glad she hasn’t worn this ever since the dress rehesrsals. I really don’t like it :gross:

Isnt bad either. It would nice on her fitter body now. Also if she removed the wig and added some nice red leather thigh high boots

All the outfits are terrible. They don't even suit her body type. She should get a proper designer and a stylist that would know what works on her figure. It's so easy to make her look boxy and short.

Another thing is the hair, it would be amazing if she went short and dark as in the FTBOMBH video, it would refresh her look and she wouldn't look as messy knowing that she doesn't like either washing nor combing her hair, and hair extensions require more care than natural hair.

She loves sunbathing so much, and that's not a good friend to her skin, too bad it's too late now and more plastic surgery will make things worse (look up Donatella Versace, a walking leather bag).

Archived