WHEN DID BRITNEY JOIN THE ILLUMINATI? WHAT WAS HER INITIATION?

BritintheZone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The head shave, duh... Everyone knows that usually the initiation ritual involves some sort of humiliation, that's exactly what that was. Rihanna got beaten up by Chris, Taylor was interrupted by Kanye... :donewithit:

Not that any of that matters though, she got cloned after anyway once she wanted to get out. :queenriri:

Isnt the theory thatbshe shaved her head because she was rebeling against the illuminati ? Then she got killed and cloned :yaknow:

I do believe that there is a sort of hierarchy to the industry, but I do not think that all who are on radio are exposed to this. For example, I highly doubt that 5th harmony members know anything about the existence of such a concept. 

If there is some sort of secret sick agenda going on, the Madonna kiss was definetly some sort of initiation. I believe the shaving of the head was more of an act of rebellion than anything. As far as an act of humiliation that @I Always Sing Live talked about, I would say more of the way the media harped on her for every little thing, or maybe even the 55 hour marriage. I can't recall a single specific event from her career that would count as a major humiliation, but the look in her eyes when she was shaving her head screamed anything but humiliation, if anything it was a big **** you to everyone around her. 

I really do love conspiracy theories surrounding the music industry, I just find them fascinating. I'm not sure about the whole mind control thing now (when I was stoned all the time I totally used to buy into it though lol!), but something is definetly off behind the scenes, and I think that Britney really didn't want to be a part of whatever it was any longer. 

7 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I wonder if she was ever ******** abused, it's seems to be recurent in Hollywood :ohnoney:

There's really no telling imo. When some of the gross **** is out in the open*, there's no telling all the bad **** that goes on behind the scenes. Just know that it's there and I bet there's a shitload of it. I bet the people outting the **** now are barely scratching the surface.

*I can think of two videos that creep/gross the **** out of me because neither one of them look right. Just think of all the people that gave the okay or even thought that both videos looks great!  For the Kix video, you have  older men  checking out what looks to be a bunch of 9th graders. Why? They REALLY couldn't have had the band playing in a club and the main girl be over the age of 21? And no, the "makeover" the main teenage girl gets at the end doesn't help matters. It reeked of "Look, I've been playing with mommy's makeup!" And for the other video, let's have an Alice in Wonderland theme with a little girl while the song itself is very ******. No, I'm not bitching about the ****** nature of either song. Just saying both videos hit on the creep radar. :grimace: :girlwhat::weirdmeout: And for Lita's video, there wasn't a damn thing wrong with Lita's solo scenes. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

What impact? Cause this thread was influence by todays shane dawnson video where he mention britney

:sickofu::sickofu::sickofu::sickofu:

I always make Illuminati threads on Exhell. :mattafact:

• Super Mods

People said that she was an unwilling puppet, so I assume her parents sold her to the illuminati in exchange for riches which is why she rebels compared to other popstars that goes along with it whether they are aware of it or not. 

8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I guess the next closest thing would be the Madonna kiss. Maybe Madonna passed down the torch through her reptilian saliva or maybe she sucked out her soul, who knows. :idkney:

i’ve always thought this!! like madonna transferred herself into britney and britney is stuck in madonnas body or like some energy from britney and this is how madonna keeps up with herself. ofc i don’t believe it but it’s fun to think about lol

Archived