Finally some insight on Womanizer's POM choreography

none

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I definitely think the best numbers are WB, MATM, GM, BOM. Used to include BTI, but not anymore.

I'm not a fan of WB but I can agree with it (though her iHeart performance was the best), and all the other ones you mentioned. Everything else is just boring

giphy.gif

I'd put DYWCO but after the first few performances, it went downhill fast

5 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

This is my favorite performance of POM

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5150392

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm not a fan of WB but I can agree with it (though her iHeart performance was the best), and all the other ones you mentioned. Everything else is just boring

giphy.gif

I'd put DYWCO but after the first few performances, it went downhill fast

DYWCO has the chance to be a highlight, the song is structured in a way some awesome choreography can be created but we’re gonna get nowhere with Charm Ladonna. :mattafact:

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

DYWCO has the chance to be a highlight, the song is structured in a way some awesome choreography can be created but we’re gonna get nowhere with Charm Ladonna. :mattafact:

Then there's the DYWCO performances where she does the choreography without the high bar and it literally makes a ***** CRINGE

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

the only time I really liked it was the first time she performed it

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Archived