On which day shall we celebrate the Tenth Anniversary of Blackout?

IUSM

Blackout was originally supposed to be released on 13 November 2007, but due to leaks, Jive Records rushed the release to 30 October in the US.

Yet the record was released earlier in some countries:

Note that I have only checked a few countries, I guess it could be worse by adding others. :gloria:

And let's not forget that it was officially released for temporary streaming on VH1, MTV and Logo Online on 23 October 2007, which could also be considered a genuine release date.

:queenie:

So on which day should we celebrate the release of this masterpiece? I am lost. :crying1:

tumblr_n0p8rp_TOEI1qcs6jqo1_500.gif

Anyway, Jordan launched the official anniversary thread today the 25. :queenflopga:

Spoiler

@BoyToySoldier, @The_Original_Toy, @Million Billion, @3isacharm: I guess we will have to wait for the official Britney tweet to have the answer. :tbh:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

A blackout 10th anniversary playlist was posted on brits Spotify, which states October 30th as the day. Why don't we all just celebrate the whole week :forkit:

So they are basically going for the official US release date, thanks for the info! ;)

(I have been celebrating this album every day for the past ten years). :makesomenoise:

Archived