Would you prefer that Britney has a huge failure like Fergie, but we get new music that she's passionaite about... or she just retires and keeps what's left of her legacy?

britneyausfan

I don’t care about sales, especially considering that they are becoming so  irrelevant that billboard is changing the rules for charting on a regular basis... 

The power an artist has to market a product,  trend on social media with anything so that products can piggyback off of that, sell news media & help keep good ratings, ticket sales for tours & merchandise... that’s all that truly matters now. 

Radio has always been a promotional vehicle more so than an actual representation of what people want to hear but I think it’s gotten worse & worse tbh..

I think Britney should celebrate her 20th Anniversary by really kind of retiring a lot of the older material.. I think that she needs to rebrand in a way, musically that is.. her brand power as a name is top notch still.. she just needs to gravitate away from heavily enriched pop 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived