How many Max Martin songs do you want for B10?

Body ache

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Max Martin with Britney and he does make some crazy catchy songs so i would like to see her work with him again

but i would also like to see her have a little more meaningful songs and not the usual ***, party i love you songs.

I mean singing about *** and repeating lyrics 1000 times in the chorus  is fun but when you do it in the majority of your album's it gets boring and shallow

all of the songs :donewithit: a million billion :donewithit:

:P jk, well, I'd be happy with that, but being more realistic, I'd be pleased with the two singles (if we make it to the second single this time) being written and produced by Max Martin WITHOUT the collaboration of many other people, just Max and probably another co-writer / co-producer. The rest of the album can be as experimental / urban / trendy / blackout-ish / artsy-fartsy / momney-ish as she wants. We know 97% of the tracklist is gonna be paid dust anyway, with no videoclips, no live performances, no nothing, so meh.

You suggest first single, then the second single more experimental. Their experiments with Perfume and Slumber Party didn't end up very well, I think they should've learned that already. We all should've learned that. She should start experimenting or releasing a risky /unusual single when she's at the third or fourth, not when the era is just getting started, unless the record label is willing to release more singles despite the commercial success of their experiments, which is not gonna happen in this life, in this universe.

I would say 2-3.

And I also need the same number produced by Giorgio Moroder. :crying1:

7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

None. All of the songs he does becomes dated so quick. Literally every single songs he’s done with Britney show some sort of age. Theyr never interesting or unique either. 

If U Seek Amy says "hi". :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

all of the songs :donewithit: a million billion :donewithit:

:P jk, well, I'd be happy with that, but being more realistic, I'd be pleased with the two singles (if we make it to the second single this time) being written and produced by Max Martin WITHOUT the collaboration of many other people, just Max and probably another co-writer / co-producer. The rest of the album can be as experimental / urban / trendy / blackout-ish / artsy-fartsy / momney-ish as she wants. We know 97% of the tracklist is gonna be paid dust anyway, with no videoclips, no live performances, no nothing, so meh.

You suggest first single, then the second single more experimental. Their experiments with Perfume and Slumber Party didn't end up very well, I think they should've learned that already. We all should've learned that. She should start experimenting or releasing a risky /unusual single when she's at the third or fourth, not when the era is just getting started, unless the record label is willing to release more singles despite the commercial success of their experiments, which is not gonna happen in this life, in this universe.

Usually her first singles always do well, but ever since Work ***** her first singles have been flopping which doesnt led her next singles do well as well which is why I think he is perfect for the first single then she can release as many singles after that that also do well without him.

A couple years ago I would've said dr Luke. It's a shame because he was a really good producer...

Max martin 10 songs, most of them co produced. Then 6 or 7 songs with other people like Julia Michaels, Justin trantor, William orbit, Giorgio Moroder, danja, Bloodpop, dj white shadow. Most of the ten max Martin songs should be co written and produced with these people too. That's my dream album

1 hour ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

1, so she can gave a #1 song again :staysalty:

I can't at ppl saying "0" - please, don't complain about her flopping again :bigkiss:

It isn’t 2008, a Max song doesn’t automatically equal a #1, and in fact... Britney’s had 13 singles with Max and only 3 of them have hit #1, 4 if you want to count Oops in the UK.

Plus, the garbage he’s been doing for the newer acts recently isn’t any good either. He’s past his peak. Watch some Ariana stan come and throw “Into You” at me... that song is monotonous and bland, just like the Witness singles and that new Taylor song. And a flop. And will not age well.

:CPKney:

None.

His stuff seems very FF ish in terms of generic underwhelming music. 

I want fresh producers that can bring out the best in Britney.

She doesn't need to work with people who think they know what music is a hit, she needs to work with people who respect her ideas and work with her to create her idea of an album.

For her 10th, I'd love to see her collaborate with the best producers she's worked with to make a mega-Britney album:

2 songs each from:
-Max Martin
-Pharrell
-Rodney Jerkins
-Josh & Brian (are they even around anymore?)
-Bloodshy
-Danja
-William Orbit

I also really want Major Lazer to do some songs with her

Archived