NFL Confirms Janet Jackson Is NOT Banned From Performing At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

That doesn’t explain the nipple bling, if there was a red cloth covering it people wouldn’t see it. I don’t believe her.

Janet's had nipple bling ever since her Velvet Rope days in the 90s, there's interviews about her having her nipple pierced for her own ****** pleasure when she was promoting The Velvet Rope album in 97.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Well what they did to her was part of the over reaction though. It's harrrrrrrrrrrrrrsh punishment, poor *****.

I know what you're saying and a few people have said that but 2 people did it. I wasn't going after Justin (not that I feel that strongly about any of this) cos it's the biggest gig in the world you better accept it but the Superbowl bowl people, but this is their STFU I see :grimace:

Yeah even if it was a stunt gone wrong, JT left her high and dry.

I mean its also america being overly righteous - its a freaking nipple. there's worse things on daytime tv and movie theaters

but the fact that we're still debating this ... ICONIC

If janet comes out it would be the biggest scam on earth :urite: messy bih who lives for drama

Some of y'all don't even give a **** and are just using Janet as a crutch to attack JT because you're still pressed over some Britney **** that happened 15 years ago. :orangu:

Only reinforcing the "Britney fans live in the past" stereotype along with all the other SJW's online that are scourging deep for a race card to swipe simply because Janet is black and JT is white. It's become clear that this was Janet and JT's attempt at the VMA kiss and it flopped. Move on. I have. :whitney:

8 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Yeah even if it was a stunt gone wrong, JT left her high and dry.

I mean its also america being overly righteous - its a freaking nipple. there's worse things on daytime tv and movie theaters

but the fact that we're still debating this ... ICONIC

If janet comes out it would be the biggest scam on earth :urite: messy bih who lives for drama

That's what I'm saying. People act like he had a gun to his head and the word no doesn't exist. He took the risk too. 

It's funny knowing that were so upset over it and she got blacklisted, it's just so over dramatic.

I don't even feel that strongly about the incident as others on here. I just think it was ****** up that Janet's career took a big knock over it because it was not that shocking at all

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Some of y'all don't even give a **** and are just using Janet as a crutch to attack JT because you're still pressed over some Britney **** that happened 15 years ago. :orangu:

Only reinforcing the "Britney fans live in the past" stereotype along with all the other SJW's online that are scourging deep for a race card to swipe simply because Janet is black and JT is white. It's become clear that this was Janet and JT's attempt at the VMA kiss and it flopped. Move on. I have. :whitney:

People are using the race card?

It insults real racism which is soul destroying. I believe success is the best way to beat racist people. It kills them seeing POC do well, bitching online does nothing.

4 hours ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I noticed that she was a lot less popular after that. I feel it was a significant amount of a declined tbh because I saw her as soooo huge, in America anyway. 

I'm going by the standard of what she was, and I think most people are as well and those artists will initially get top 3 albums first week, I mean even Mariah can and but Janet had no impact suddenly.  I'd feel like my career was ruined if I went from having all this hype to have barely any impact. 

I don't believe any of them should have had anything happen to them but I've already said that. 

Britney's ruined her career though. It's not like Janet slayed a lot or anything but yes I get what you're saying. It's not as bad a how people are making out.

First, I don't think she's THAT huge when the incident happened. 
All For You is like her ... E=MC2? Big opening then when down hill directly.

And although I love Damita Jo, you have to admit that it's a single-less album.

let's say ... her 4 album.

And 2001-2002 was the year that all the old pop star got their *** kicked by the new teen pop, hip hop generation.

But I don't think the nipple gate is that much a big deal after all. 

9 hours ago, confidentnotcocky said:

People are using the race card?

It insults real racism which is soul destroying. I believe success is the best way to beat racist people. It kills them seeing POC do well, bitching online does nothing.

It is real racism. Also real misogyny. Exhale is so clueless about so many things. 

12 hours ago, rhythmkey said:

LOL, so they lifted the ban once Justin was announced as the headliner but she was apparently on the blacklist in 2014 

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/19/nfl-janet-jackson-is-still-banned-from-super-bowl/

PR damage control from the backlash that's going to come?

speaking about ban, why justin timberlake wasnt banned before? why was only janet jackson banned?  urghhhh i mean both of them were on the stage during 2004 mess.. urghhh i cant :flawlessbye:

15 hours ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Announced to shut people up basically:grimace: 

Her career got ruined over rubbish in the first place and nothing happened to him no ones gonna change their stance, and they're dumb if they expect people to. 

But I guess she can revive her career one year now, so and that's the only it'll happen so that's good.

Her career was not ruined because of that. It's her own decision to not be in the spotlight. 

I still don't get why it was such a big deal, she showed a ******* ***, not big deal.

Archived