Britney's contract with RCA

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Her compilation record is messy. GH and BITM were amazing but everything after wasn’t handled the best way.

TSC had the cool box set but the actual album should have included more key tracks, not to mention two more extra songs like GH.

BITM2 was a disaster, no new songs, pretty shitty choices.

I totally agree!

BITM2 was a total throw away, I'm pretty sure RCA only  did it so they could speed up the end date to her Jive contract! 

It would make sense that her new contract would be for 3 studio albums and then some sort of compilation....it just seems the most reasonable/logical! I would kill for a boxset of her albums or a compilation of rare/unreleased material (which I think would actually count as a studio album).

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I totally agree!

BITM2 was a total throw away, I'm pretty sure RCA only  did it so they could speed up the end date to her Jive contract! 

It would make sense that her new contract would be for 3 studio albums and then some sort of compilation....it just seems the most reasonable/logical! I would kill for a boxset of her albums or a compilation of rare/unreleased material (which I think would actually count as a studio album).

I wouldn’t want a box set, they would definitely include just the standard editions and it would be a bit of a waste imo. I agree on an unreleased album though, that would be fantastic to get mastered fan favorites.

The shift from JIVE to RCA post FF is evident though. It’s just not the same in terms of quality. Glory seemed like a return to form, because everything from late 2011 to 2015 was just thrown together and terrible. :triggered:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I wouldn’t want a box set, they would definitely include just the standard editions and it would be a bit of a waste imo. I agree on an unreleased album though, that would be fantastic to get mastered fan favorites.

The shift from JIVE to RCA post FF is evident though. It’s just not the same in terms of quality. Glory seemed like a return to form, because everything from late 2011 to 2015 was just thrown together and terrible. :triggered:

Well when I was thinking of the boxset, I imagined the deluxe versions with all bonuses (including international ones)......they would use that as a selling point, but you're so right RCA is cheap and sloppy. 

A rare/unreleased album is like one of my biggest Britney dreams.....I would die for tracks we've never heard and better quality versions of some that have leaked......plus it would just be interesting to see the writers/producers of some of the tracks we don't know them for already. 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well when I was thinking of the boxset, I imagined the deluxe versions with all bonuses (including international ones)......they would use that as a selling point, but you're so right RCA is cheap and sloppy. 

A rare/unreleased album is like one of my biggest Britney dreams.....I would die for tracks we've never heard and better quality versions of some that have leaked......plus it would just be interesting to see the writers/producers of some of the tracks we don't know them for already. 

I mean most of the ones that are / sound album worthy we do know. I would include:

Rebellion

Strangest Love

State of Grace

Hooked On

Kiss Me All Over

Crucify Me

Who Can She Trust

Just Let Me Go

Wonderland

Sippin’ On

Take Off

Red Is The Color

just to start.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean most of the ones that are / sound album worthy we do know. I would include:

Rebellion

Strangest Love

State of Grace

Hooked On

Kiss Me All Over

Crucify Me

Who Can She Trust

Just Let Me Go

Wonderland

Sippin’ On

Take Off

Red Is The Color

just to start.

Red Is The Color and Wonderland are the 2 unreleased tracks I want the most from her, if they were to do an unreleased album I would want mostly tracks we haven't heard yet with a few of the leaks sprinkled in. 

1. Red Is The Color

2. State Of Grace

3. Guilty

4. Who Can She Trust

5. Scared

6. Freedom

7. Grow

8. Rockstar

9. Like I'm Fallin'

10. Ouch

11. Wonderland

12. Kiss Me All Over

13. Follow Me

14. Secret

15. Whiplash

16. Strangest Love

17. Dangerous

Japanese Bonuses:

18. Hollow

19. Strip

I'd love a track listing like that!

8 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

what u guys think about this?

is it true?

Is this actually a good thing for her?

while this could sound like something good, it could also push her to just not release any music if she doesnt want to have a robust promotional schedule. id much rather new albums with little promo than no albums at all.

12 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

while this could sound like something good, it could also push her to just not release any music if she doesnt want to have a robust promotional schedule. id much rather new albums with little promo than no albums at all.

I tought the same.. but at this point I just say...

"CAUSE I WANT IT ALL.. OR NOTHING AT ALLL!!" :bpout:

Archived