Britney Spears: Unzipped (2003 Doc)

PrinceAli89

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, what? :huh: 

Yeah, she was extremely pissed at this. I read somewhere that she got mad at them for shading her and that she didn't approve it before it released. Is that the one with the annoying little girl who says Britney' s music isn't her taste or some cheap of that sort. There are a lot of shady docs from that time. Check out these:

Britney's most shocking moments (2004)

Britney s most shocking year ever (2007)

Britney: The next act

Britney appeared by the paps 

36 minutes ago, Mrs. Rhythmless Nation said:

Yeah, she was extremely pissed at this. I read somewhere that she got mad at them for shading her and that she didn't approve it before it released. Is that the one with the annoying little girl who says Britney' s music isn't her taste or some cheap of that sort. There are a lot of shady docs from that time. Check out these:

Britney's most shocking moments (2004)

Britney s most shocking year ever (2007)

Britney: The next act

Britney appeared by the paps 

So the Today show people made this? :umomg: That's so ******* disrespectful.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

that little girl saying that Britney's too immature for her taste... Seriously? :girlwhat:

I have these videos becuase of some of the unreleased footage, but that special was just plain dumb and cost them an appearance from Britney herself.

Someone in the YouTube comments said it best “taking off your cloths doesn’t make you a bad person, but being narrow minded and judgmental does.”

43 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Dude the hate was REAL. People hated her for no reason. Now you have Chris Brown running out here still making hits despite everyone hating him

I seriously can NOT believe he was able to come back after what he did to Rihanna...but oh well, even Rihanna did a collab with him after that.

Archived