30 DAY BRITNEY CHALLENGE- DAY 24 & 25

patience darling

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POM 1.0: "Break The Ice."

tumblr_n0hxqlAXjh1toi88co1_500.gif

POM 2.0: Much to my own surprise, I'll have to go with "I Love Rock n' Roll." Initially following the revamp, I thought it was such an odd song selection to add to the setlist, but now that I think about it, its performances are probably the most consistent, and also include the following: lack of terrible choreography, an expensive prop that's utilized well, and an actual semblance of audience participation.

giphy.gif

3o6Ei1i2PHL0hhqAo0.gif.e67df5f8ff4fb8406

6 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

idk which for fave relationship

fave vegas performance would be 

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

TOMH from the first night of POM 2.0

Yeah I loved it until they got rid of the backflip, now I think it's just kind of blah and redundant after BOM (since the latter has better choreography). Really wish she'd bring the back walkover back.

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah I loved it until they got rid of the backflip, now I think it's just kind of blah and redundant after BOM (since the latter has better choreography). Really wish she'd bring the back walkover back.

Same, so much better. I also wish they would bring back the bed for Breathe On Me from Onyx hotel your. Such great choreography :crying1:

Archived