I’m so nervous to meet Britney.

Neemz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

You need to calm yourself down and realize she's just another human being. You go in all shaky fanboy mode you're bound to get the "get me out of here" face. :embarrassney:

My worst nightmare. Haha but no I am going to be polite and smile and say hello. But I just hope it’s a nice photo 

I hear U should never meet your idols (I don't have idols but I do adore Britney) and I seen her in concert 2004/2011 and that was good enough!

Don't get me wrong I would love to see her in concert again but I don't have to meet her personally Mariah is another too I don't want to meet them in a M&G ... if it happens naturally like out in NYC or L.A that'll be FAB but (That's how I met Janet Jackson in NYC in 2006)

Just be yourself and be mindful of not making her feel uncomfortable. Don’t be awkward or say anything inappropriate or stupid, like definitely don’t say anything that you would find here, like asking about the original Make Me video or Rebellion. And remember that it’s more important to you than it is to her. Britney meets hundreds of people a week, so keep it special to yourself, but let her know that she inspires you or something like that. Just don’t gush or go overboard. And remember to have a great time and enjoy the entire experience. Also, make a thread about it, and share.  :tbh:  :bwink:

Guest Brichney.

You're so lucky! Just make sure you don't ruin it for yourself, and look at her (not in a creepy way) and her face and enjoy the moment of being so close to the Queen! I've seen her in Vegas and I was amazed so I can only imagine seeing her face to face. 

Just be friendly, DON'T say "I love you," and actually ask her a question about her work. Do all this before your photo and you'll get a real answer and a relaxed picture. If you're not standing near her/facing the camera when you first go in, they won't take the pic - so it's up to you to literally position yourself so you have time to talk, because she is going to immediately try to lean in for the photo. It also helps to be towards the front of the line. 

9 hours ago, Neemz said:

I’m meeting her Saturday and it’s just hitting me now. 

I’m NERVOUS. who has gone to the M&G

I did back in May, and it was honestly awesome. You just gotta hope she's in good spirits that day - and honestly, don't try and go first when people line up. I went 8th out of about 20 and she was so nice and approachable. Her security guard gives you the run down, (don't scare her, etc.), She's excited people are there, but she's shy, etc. The guy Rocco, who's head of security, basically plays the bad cop at the meet & greet, while Felicia plays the good cop. He tells you not to yell, scream, approach her too quickly, scare her, invade her space too much, etc. etc - mentions the Christina Grimmie incident to put it in perspective. Felicia comes in after and says she is very happy fans are there to see her, you just have to be approachable and ask her before you go in for anything. She hates the "handheart" thing, but doesn't mind funny photos, or a nice one, hugs from fans, just have to ask her first. I went in to her, she shook my hand, and I said "Can I hug you real quick?" and she said "omg sure" - and really embraced me. I guess it's all about how you come at her.

It's all about how you interact with her, and i got lucky enough that she liked my oufit/necklace and she talked to me longer than a lot of other people. So, I'd say dress to impress because she may notice you more.

Have a blast!

6 hours ago, Tetris said:

Just be friendly, DON'T say "I love you," and actually ask her a question about her work. Do all this before your photo and you'll get a real answer and a relaxed picture. If you're not standing near her/facing the camera when you first go in, they won't take the pic - so it's up to you to literally position yourself so you have time to talk, because she is going to immediately try to lean in for the photo. It also helps to be towards the front of the line. 

omg ur m&g is amazing :flawlessbye:

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You need to calm yourself down and realize she's just another human being. You go in all shaky fanboy mode you're bound to get the "get me out of here" face. :embarrassney:

This. Just try to relax and be friendly and pleasant. 

And please share your experience and tell us all the details :saycheese:

Also tell her to release Blackout 2.0

4 hours ago, Mc54 said:

I did back in May, and it was honestly awesome. You just gotta hope she's in good spirits that day - and honestly, don't try and go first when people line up. I went 8th out of about 20 and she was so nice and approachable. Her security guard gives you the run down, (don't scare her, etc.), She's excited people are there, but she's shy, etc. The guy Rocco, who's head of security, basically plays the bad cop at the meet & greet, while Felicia plays the good cop. He tells you not to yell, scream, approach her too quickly, scare her, invade her space too much, etc. etc - mentions the Christina Grimmie incident to put it in perspective. Felicia comes in after and says she is very happy fans are there to see her, you just have to be approachable and ask her before you go in for anything. She hates the "handheart" thing, but doesn't mind funny photos, or a nice one, hugs from fans, just have to ask her first. I went in to her, she shook my hand, and I said "Can I hug you real quick?" and she said "omg sure" - and really embraced me. I guess it's all about how you come at her.

It's all about how you interact with her, and i got lucky enough that she liked my oufit/necklace and she talked to me longer than a lot of other people. So, I'd say dress to impress because she may notice you more.

Have a blast!

What's the Christina incident?

Archived