If you had to get rid of one single, what would it be?

indyRS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Break the ice - the song is amazing but they music video is horrible. 

Radar from Circus - it's a great song but it stopped another actual Circus track from seeing the light to be a single 

Pretty Girls - meh song, embarrassing music video. No one would miss it. 

Make me - boring song, awful video, it helped nothing at all. 

Make Me gave use falsetoney again. Bye felicia:awkblink: 

28 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Make Me gave use falsetoney again. Bye felicia:awkblink: 

Is a good song but not good enough to be the lead single,  there were better tracks. 

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's the best video from Blackout :nyschool:

Being the best doesn't mean it is good.

None of the Blackout era music videos were on the standar of an A-list pop star, maybe POM and only that. As a track, they are great but the visuals, not so great. 

3 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

i love outrageous but i would MUCH prefer if Breath on Me would have been the single

Yeah, what happened there? :huh:

Those songs would have made flawless singles, MV possibilites would have been endless and she wouldn't have hurt her knee cutting the era short:crying11:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Being the best doesn't mean it is good.

None of the Blackout era music videos were on the standar of an A-list pop star, maybe POM and only that. As a track, they are great but the visuals, not so great. 

But still, for me one thing is the video, and another thing is the single. Ooh La La has a lame videoclip, but the song was really good, and with the proper video treatment it would've been a bigger summer hit. People might not like the animated music video, I think it was genius, and it's definitely a single I wouldn't erase, since it's one of the best Blackout tracks, if not the best one.

Boys might have a decent video for example, but the song itself wasn't the most single worthy. That's a single I would replace with any other Britney song, like Lonely, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love, etc

1 hour ago, Anita **** said:

Yeah, what happened there? :huh:

Those songs would have made flawless singles, MV possibilites would have been endless and she wouldn't have hurt her knee cutting the era short:crying11:

I think Breathe on Me was waaaay to ****** as a single for Britney at that time. Her audience was too young for that. :verycool:

11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No, it's tragic. :orangu: It was also built using recycled HIAM stems.

Slumber Party was fine solo, and would have been fine with a solo video too. Without a feature, maybe more scenes with different looks could have been shot.

Was it really built from stems?? Tragic :triggered:

Archived