remember when britney spears did that

mystic falls

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

one of the most iconic female pop songs of all time.
1) Like A Virgin
2) Baby one More Time

Tbh

What? Like A Virgin isn't even Madonna's most iconic song. :wyd:

#1 is definetly Whitney's I Will Always Love You and #2 is Céline's My Heart Will Go On. The third one is probably All I Want For Christmas, Baby One More Time or Like A Prayer. And let's not forget Wannabe, Believe, Vogue, Crazy In Love, Hips Don't Lie, etc.

26 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What? Like A Virgin isn't even Madonna's most iconic song.

#1 is definetly Whitney's I Will Always Love You and #2 is Céline's My Heart Will Go On. The third one is probably All I Want For Christmas, Baby One More Time or Like A Prayer. And let's not forget Wannabe, Believe, Vogue, Crazy In Love, etc.

:wyd:

43 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

#1 is definetly Whitney's I Will Always Love You and #2 is Céline's My Heart Will Go On. The third one is probably All I Want For Christmas, Baby One More Time or Like A Prayer. And let's not forget Wannabe, Believe, Vogue, Crazy In Love, etc.

No Michael Jackson? SMH

52 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

#1 is definetly Whitney's I Will Always Love You and #2 is Céline's My Heart Will Go On. The third one is probably All I Want For Christmas, Baby One More Time or Like A Prayer. And let's not forget Wannabe, Believe, Vogue, Crazy In Love, Hips Don't Lie, etc.

Like a Virgin is her biggest song... it’s her only diamond album apart from The Immaculate Collection.

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Personally, I don't even like "Like a Virgin" . Like a Prayer is such a bop <3 

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Like a Virgin is her biggest song... it’s her only diamond album apart from The Immaculate Collection.

Like A Prayer is still the most iconic song in her career. :mj: Plus, it sold more and is more remembered.

13 minutes ago, Kangin said:

giphy.gif

Stay pressed. This place can keep trying to deny Beyoncé ha classics all they want but the stats all prove CIL is a classic. :bey:

Archived