Sneak Away To The Philippines! Manila Is Opening A Britney-Themed Ramen Cafe

Jordan Miller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BreatheOnMoi

Cute  idea lol random as hell, hoping they get creative and make something like a Cheetos flavored ramen noodle bowl served with iced coffee or something  :jfallonlol:

8 hours ago, Itachi said:

Idk if i should feel excited or embarrassed. This is so random :embarrassney::hype: if it does open i'll most likely visit it and post pics in here :tiffanynod:

I think it's cute and I love ramen that much that I cannot quit it. Never have I been in such a place and I'm almost jealous. :)  Waiting for pics tbh.

On 10/18/2017 at 2:37 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is a really cool idea, i hope that the cafe staff dresses up in iconic Britney costumes. And you know that they'll be playing her music non-stop, so this is awesome!

Finally slumber party, Toms diner, and make me will hit #1 somewhere 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Team Britney needs all the coins. I bet if team Britney finds out and doesn't get 99% of the profit they will close it 

Honestly, they could have something good  if this is successful- and if they’re streaming her music in the stores that’s also awesome. Have the restaraunt scented by her perfumes and britney comes in to promote her next product/era

she’s still massive in Asia, milk that. The Toxic Latte and piece of me noodles sound good rn

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Honestly, they could have something good  if this is successful- and if they’re streaming her music in the stores that’s also awesome. Have the restaraunt scented by her perfumes and britney comes in to promote her next product/era

she’s still massive in Asia, milk that. The Toxic Latte and piece of me noodles sound good rn

That's too much work for them. 

Archived