Work ***** Lyrics?

stev0726

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/10/2017 at 12:24 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Thanks. I swear, why are there always so many inconsistencies when it comes to this woman's career... :girlwhat:

Are these Japanese lyrics sheets from official sources? I know they come from official releases, but I always have the feeling that RCA Japan/other labels are doing them themselves, basically copy-pasting from lyrics websites found randomly on the web because RCA/Team Britney couldn't be bothered to provide them the originals (hence copying possible mistakes).

:gloria:

20 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Are these Japanese lyrics sheets from official sources? I know they come from official releases, but I always have the feeling that RCA Japan/other labels are doing them themselves, basically copy-pasting from lyrics websites found randomly on the web because RCA/Team Britney couldn't be bothered to provide them the originals (hence copying possible mistakes).

:gloria:

It’s not the first flub. In the Blackout booklet they have the demo lyrics for Outta This World with the spoken intro by Keri. :tiffcackle:

Archived