SPOTIFY NON-SINGLE MOST LISTENED SONGS

danielandbrit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/18/2017 at 8:38 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

I like DYWCO, but I'm glad it wasn't the first or 2nd single because it's nothing new from her....it's a typical Britney track. I like that MM and SP were different from what she normally releases and honestly they are two of my favorite tracks that she has ever done, DYWCO would've made a good 3rd or 4th single though! 

yeah but MM and SP were something that we could easily hear on a radio, similar to the sound that we were hearing back in time... DYWC was a very Britney-ish track so it could have done better. always with proper promo of course. no single can survive in time or sales without proper promo nowadays. 

11 minutes ago, Maryy said:

yeah but MM and SP were something that we could easily hear on a radio, similar to the sound that we were hearing back in time... DYWC was a very Britney-ish track so it could have done better. always with proper promo of course. no single can survive in time or sales without proper promo nowadays. 

I just like she did something different for her 

On 10/17/2017 at 12:47 PM, PokemonSpears said:

and yet people will keep saying DYWCO wasn't single material 

!!! 

Same for Clumsy. Yeah they were promo tracks but people weren’t forced to continue listening to those songs. Especially when you consider they are deep in Glory’s digital tracklist (#6 and #7). And the fact people keep acting like The Today Show has any impact is crazy. But they’ll say whatever because they consider those songs to be “basic” when they were 100% Britney hits waiting to happen. 

Change Your Mind has a huge international following so not too surprised.

Inside Out is iconic, but could also be attributed to its placement behind Till the World Ends and Hold It Against Me and before I Wanna Go on the Femme Fatale tracklist. 

Same logic for Out From Under being after Womanizer and Circus.

I hate these streaming “lists” because it’s hard to say if people are ACTUALLY selecting a song. Like I imagine the casual listener turns off Out From Under and skips to If U Seek Amy, for example. 

Love Me Down, Alien, Drop Dead Beautiful and Just Luv Me are interesting, although Alien is track #1 on Britney Jean so that’s not too shocking tbh.

On 10/17/2017 at 11:12 AM, LostInAnImage said:

That's possible, I forgot that it's an interlude at POM.

And yeah, DDB is just...there are no words honestly, there will never be adequate justification for any song (aside from something off of a "Veggie Tales" soundtrack) to be referencing steaming vegetables.

tenor.gif

CACKLING YES VEGGIETALES 

Archived