Wouldn't it be incredible if....

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a fun run, I'm glad I got to see her perform it, but I'm honestly looking forward to the final show. This was a long four years that helped her more in her personal life than in her professional life, so I hope that from this newfound confidence she'll bring a nice punch to this next eraΒ :kisses2all:

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

doesn't even matter if she brings it when most of the time she'll be twitching, bending her knees and rubbing her butt right through it. and that weird hand/chest thing she does often

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

The chest thing I actually like, when she does it with energy. The twitching, buttrub and bendybounce do annoy me because they're all the time.

No, I pass. She can save all the desire to dance for the B10's World Tour. Vegas stuff should ends ASAP!!! and she must leave it there, where it belongs, I'm done with Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, etc.Β 

Whatever promotion she does for her next album (if there's one on the way) I hope it features 90% new material and maybe 1 or 2 classic hits, no more.Β 

On 10/17/2017 at 7:32 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

....Britney decided to bring back all her scrapped choreography from POM for the last run of the show.Β 

She'd perform the original Piece of Me choreo at the chorus, all of Circus, Break the Ice, and bring back the chair for Slave 4 U, and do it all with more energy than it had before, and give us hope for the next era.

I can dream.

Of all the "would it be incredible", I'd rather have original choreo for all the songs brought to the show.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It is tiring and they don't care.Β 

I really wish she stays home until she is ready to care.Β 

:mhm:Β Will this time ever come! :mhm:Β 

Archived