Has anyone else noticed Sam only reposts photos Britney has posted? Is he allowed to post his own photos?

britneyausfan

I remember a few months ago he posted something 'original' and it quickly got deleted. I wonder if he has some kind of contract about what he can and can't post on social media (and for those about to go shut up he has no contract etc.. I am sure he has signed an NDA and maybe that was written in there?)

Β 

I just notice that he will repost anything she posts with him in it, but never anything originalΒ 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so hilarious how her team is stupid. They ban Sam and other people around her to post unauthorized photos of her because it could damage her image.

And yet they let her go out or even on stage looking like messy homeless, the most M&G photos are a ******* horror, she looked bad on the most of the public appearances in the last 2 years and the list can go on and on.

Everybody who handle her are so stupid, it's ******* hilarious!

Guest Brichney.

Stfu. Obviously, after the Weinstein scandal, we all know that ALL celebrities, no matter how "independent" they appear are controlled from clothes to what they say to who they thank. So, shut up.Β 

1 hour ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

I don't go on his page at all, but I did notice that the dancers never post selfies with Britney. I found that strange too, but didn't really give it much thought. Now I'm like :O!

And notice she's never EVER seen whenever they post rehearsal/backstage videos, not even during the Asian tour and there were LOTS of material posted. This proves that they probably don't interact with her at all except onstage, and that -we know this already- she never goes to rehearsals. :embarrassney:

18 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Stfu. Obviously, after the Weinstein scandal, we all know that ALL celebrities, no matter how "independent" they appear are controlled from clothes to what they say to who they thank. So, shut up.Β 

I think we need new costume people in charge then because what she currently wears is horrendous

20 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Her dancers don't post pictures with Britney either, unless it's been already posted on social media. They always use fan pictures and never, say, a selfie with her. :outwithit:

I've thought about the dancers as well. Like remember from other tours she has had and videos we have seen from it like the dwadΒ tour or from chaotic (onyx hotel) she always hang out with her dancers, but I don't think she does anymore or at least from the fact that there aren't any videos of her with them , but I do think that's not only because of them not posting stuff with her. It is clear that she is not put in situations like before where she hangs out with people not close to her that can expose Β her in a way that might transfer negatively on her. I don't know if I managed to explain what I mean, hopefully you understood me.Β 

Archived