Side-By-Side: Britney And Both Of Her "Musical Mothers", And Their Last Lead Singles

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't the whole Make Me... video situation one of the most evil and darkest jokes they could've done though? :snapney:

Maybe you have to look a little bit beyond the obvious "plot" of the video to see the diabolic intentions of everyone involved in this traumatic process, from the shooting of the original video, the leaking of those scenes, and finally scrapping it plus the development and release of the official thing. HIAM who? britney_spears___darkchild_remix_by_poke

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wasn't the whole Make Me... video situation one of the most evil and darkest jokes they could've done though? :snapney:

Maybe you have to look a little bit beyond the obvious "plot" of the video to see the diabolic intentions of everyone involved in this traumatic process, from the shooting of the original video, the leaking of those scenes, and finally scrapping it plus the development and release of the official thing. HIAM who? britney_spears___darkchild_remix_by_poke

Seriously, not even mad about the audition part or that original went MIA (a mess but still **** happens) but A college student could’ve made something better for $100. At least Madge and Janet had professional looking videos. 

11 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

would have been interesting if you included sales ect for comparison... im too lazy to look myself :smokney2:

First Weeks

Madonna:

Living For Love - 10k Pure, #8 Bubbling Under

Rebel Heart - 121k SPS, 116k Pure, #2 BB 200

Britney:

Make Me... - 96k Pure, #17 Hot 100

Glory - 111k SPS, 88k Pure, #3 BB 200

Janet:

No Sleeep - 38k Pure, #67 Hot 100

Unbreakable - 116k SPS, 109k Pure, #1 BB 200

Those album figures for Brit are a tragedy.

25 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

First Weeks

Madonna:

Britney:

Janet:

wow :britstare:... thanks for that info :kiss:

33 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

First Weeks

Madonna:

Britney:

Janet:

let's not forget that Janet's lead single is WAY more creative and original than Britney and Madona's singles combined. apart from that, Janet Jackson has always been playing in the urban and RnB scene, not pure pop lists/publics like Madonna or Britney. so Janet numbers are pretty ok. 

19 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

what would have the original mm video brought to the table? killing a guy in a pool by throwing a tv out the window? dancing in a cage covered in red paint? :NYsassy:

The original video was straight up trash, but at least it would've been ****, controversial trash. :outwithit:

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

When I first watched it, I totally thought Brit and her girls were a group of serial killers who killed hot men after luring them to warehouses. :thirsty: 

But then we got #SquadGoals from Disney Channel. :lostney: 

Archived