All the lurkers logging onto Exhell today...

Chaoscontrol

55 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Now that you've posted this, I kinda miss Narutobase :orly:

I used to be Naruto & Bleach etc fan about 8-9 years ago :shhh:  Sweet memories :hairflip: I even went to university to study japanese (and chinese), but tbh I'm not a polyglot, it was HARD af  :yesokay:

39 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm forever pressed about the ending:meltdown:

Soo sad good old series have to end in such poor way :crying1: That feeling when you have waited 15 yrs for the ending and you got **** :meltdown:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Dune said:

I used to be Naruto & Bleach etc fan about 8-9 years ago :shhh:  Sweet memories :hairflip: I even went to university to study japanese (and chinese), but tbh I'm not a polyglot, it was HARD af  :yesokay:

I was into Bleach but only for a few chapters, I dont know why I stopped, maybe it's time to get back on to it. Watching the Naruto episodes kinda had me familiarized with few Japanese words and phrases but that's just it. :embarrassney:

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm forever pressed about the ending:meltdown:

24 minutes ago, Dune said:

Soo sad good old series have to end in such poor way :crying1: That feeling when you have waited 15 yrs for the ending and you got **** :meltdown:

Ikr!! And that's ultimately the reason I decided not to follow the new installment, ugh, Boruto :gross: besides, my favorite character already died and probably will never be reincarnated again. :tiffsniffle:

but i still got emotional while reading the last chapter. It's like letting go of something so precious that became part of like half of my life. :otears: and so I don't see myself letting go of Britney anytime for the coming years :tifftear:

1 hour ago, Itachi said:

I was into Bleach but only for a few chapters, I dont know why I stopped, maybe it's time to get back on to it. Watching the Naruto episodes kinda had me familiarized with few Japanese words and phrases but that's just it. :embarrassney:

Ikr!! And that's ultimately the reason I decided not to follow the new installment, ugh, Boruto :gross: besides, my favorite character already died and probably will never be reincarnated again. :tiffsniffle:

but i still got emotional while reading the last chapter. It's like letting go of something so precious that became part of like half of my life. :otears: and so I don't see myself letting go of Britney anytime for the coming years :tifftear:

Bleach was good, I'd recommend it every Naruto fan. But lately Bleach got quite boring, lost many fans and had to end also. :yaknow:  I'm pleased with the ending and I'm not at the same time (won't spoil, check it out by yourself and have fun  :bparty:) I can only say it's poor ending because it ended suddenly as the author didn't have time to do it properly. But after all I like it ;)
NOOO not Boruto, i don't know why it even exist :britdrown: Naruto story should've ended once and for all :juggingu:
After years of following it's like losing good friend :crying11: I hope Britney will live long, happy life :crying2:

Archived