I’m turning in my stan card tonight, I cannot deal!!

monalisaney81

My bestfriend just pointed out to me that the hotel used in Overprotected remix is the Biltmore in downtown LA. The same hotel that I stayed this past summer during my trip to LA. I walked the same hallway as the good sis and didn’t even notice. While i’m shoooookkk, I am also admitting i’m a flop fan for not noticing earlier.

tumblr_mnarok2cBS1r3ty02o1_500.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It’s not that expensive, it’s not like the four seasons in Beverly Hills or anything lol. It’s a nice hotel though.

True, but then again I stay in like chain hotels like the holiday inn so...:usher:

23 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

The fact you have money to stay there :orangu:

Yeah its not expensive, well for LA standards. Though probably the oldest hotel i’ve stayed at and not very updated.

I like staying at nice places when I travel, not here for motels or anything of the sort. No offence to anyone that does choose those though.

Cruel Intentions pool scene was also filmed in that hotels pool. I swam in there knowingly. :hipney:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

True, I’m the same usually if I need a quick place to sleep. But LA has so many historic hotels, some are worth checking out :saycheese:

Yeah I hope I can do that someday, I walked past the Roosevelt hotel last time I was there, would love to stay there but heard it's haunted but I guess seeing the ghost of Marilyn Monroe isn't so bad lol 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Yeah its not expensive, well for LA standards. Though probably the oldest hotel i’ve stayed at and not very updated.

I like staying at nice places when I travel, not here for motels or anything of the sort. No offence to anyone that does choose those though.

Cruel Intentions pool scene was also filmed in that hotels pool. I swam in there knowingly. :hipney:

Haha I'm the one who stays at shitty hotels but it's cool merely because I like to spend the money on other things like souvenirs or eating out since the only time I would be in the room is to sleep. It sounds so cool waking up knowing Hollywood history was made there.

Archived