Glory instrumentals drop to 60 euros each

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

***** IDGAF about those boring instrumentals but I would HAPPILY pay for the original make me video who’s selling?!

Maybe Brad Low, the editor of the video (I think, he had the video uploaded  on his channel on vimeo) sells it, i tried to contact him but he didnt answer

this is his channel: https://vimeo.com/user31156449

contact by his website: http://bradlow.tv/contact/

5 hours ago, diegofs said:

Maybe Brad Low, the editor of the video (I think, he had the video uploaded  on his channel on vimeo) sells it, i tried to contact him but he didnt answer

this is his channel: https://vimeo.com/user31156449

contact by his website: http://bradlow.tv/contact/

OMG OMG OMG. Since a lot of people (eg. Perez Hilton) viewed the original video one must have direct link or password to access the video.

18 hours ago, where the ballers at? said:

But that's the way it is. It's not going to change unless the labels start selling non single instrumentals publicly like they're supposed to. They will never publicly sell stems as sampling is a *****.

You either get down or you lay down. Is it worth it to you to hear Glory in proper form? If you don't like buying from insiders you can license the inst from the label legally for the low minimum price of only $1,810 per song.

i know. I wasn't being shady but just stating the fact. In a way I am thankful they exist otherwise I'd never would have gotten Strangest Love which is my favorite

On 10/14/2017 at 1:34 PM, 3isacharm said:

Whoever has them... They just need to leak them like they did with FF

I love the Femme Fatale instrumentals. I like playing Britney instrumentals during low-key house parties, so people can bop along without the lyrics interrupting our chats :)

On 10/14/2017 at 1:08 PM, where the ballers at? said:

so is it time to start Crowdfunding this **** or are y'all gon wait another 6 months for the price to go down further / pray for more leaks :mhmsureny:

Where does this even exist, and how do you know the price?

It seems strange to sell an instrumental at such a price. Buying the track doesn't give you the rights to sample it in your own music, in that case, just like buying the original track doesn't mean you can sample lyrics or melodies without legal permission.

That being said, crowdfunding this is not a terrible idea, and then somebody could accidentally leave an unlocked folder on Google Drive and accidentally provide the link :lustney:

5 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

It seems strange to sell an instrumental at such a price. Buying the track doesn't give you the rights to sample it in your own music, in that case, just like buying the original track doesn't mean you can sample lyrics or melodies without legal permission.

That being said, crowdfunding this is not a terrible idea, and then somebody could accidentally leave an unlocked folder on Google Drive and accidentally provide the link :lustney:

i would totally help a crowdfunding 

• 1 year later...
On 10/17/2017 at 5:41 PM, vnisverx said:

I'll do it. I'm an upstanding citizen. I'd put $10 in it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived