Britney: Piece of Me 10/13/17

Witty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

Its so people dont target and fight someone for it , also it prvents from ppl taking it home and try selling it for 5,000$ on Ebay .  You rlly need to think before opening your mouth sweetheart. :foh:

britney fans doing the absolute most to defend her :tiffcackle: yall are so embarrassing :tiffcackle: 

1 hour ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

Its so people dont target and fight someone for it , also it prvents from ppl taking it home and try selling it for 5,000$ on Ebay .  You rlly need to think before opening your mouth sweetheart. :foh:

Wouldn’t people be fighting if she throws the hat in the crowd in the first place? :tiffcackle:

If she doesn’t want people to fight, don’t throw it in the audience. Or throw a few extras into the crowd and let them keep it.

On a side note, thank god she got rid of that red fruit roll-up she was wearing, it was embarrassing :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

she should throw that red **** into the audience. no one would bother fighting over that one :mj:

You know what would be very cool? And she doesn’t have to do this, just a suggestion. She should auction off a few of the #VegasStrong hats and donate the proceeds to families affected by the shootings. :mj:

9 minutes ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

it doesnt even make ******* sense. britney + dancers throw the hat into the audience so how is it preventing a fight anyway? :mj:

we're not saying she has to donate money exactly but something more substantial than an instagram post where she promotes her own show in the same breath & a moldy hat perhaps for both las vegas & california considering they are both homes to her? :mj:

can't say im shocked. she could've done a lot more especially since she is a prominent figure in vegas but nah a cheap hat & a hashtag will do :mj:

1 minute ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

DUN TELL HER WHAT TO DO!! WHY U BASHING HER????

i dont get how it translates into bashing. people on here think it's shameful or some **** for donations to be publicized, truth is most of if not all of britney's donations are publicized to some degree, some a lot more than others. for example not many ppl know she donated to a rehab in 2011, or to habitat for humanity in 07. everything is on record. :mj:

i agree, that's a great suggestion. maybe she'll do that or something similar whether it's money focused or not once this leg concludes? :mj:

I ageee, I think it’s better to donate and spread awareness than to do nothing at all. Maybe in some cases people do it just for positive publicity, but as long as they’re helping out at the same time I don’t really care :mj:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I ageee, I think it’s better to donate and spread awareness than to do nothing at all. Maybe in some cases people do it just for positive publicity, but as long as they’re helping out at the same time I don’t really care :mj:

yeah, i don't expect because she has millions in the bank to donate every last penny to charity but since she does have a much wider audience than most she could've raised more awareness. oh well maybe she will do that later on hopefully

10 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yeah, i don't expect because she has millions in the bank to donate every last penny to charity but since she does have a much wider audience than most she could've raised more awareness. oh well maybe she will do that later on hopefully

I really like your new profile picture :uknowit: my favorite performance of BOMT

Archived