The Ultimate Britney Spears Time Machine

Tazosh

So, a few days ago I posted something related to veteran Britney fans and I mentioned a website named "World of Britney".

(Remember Ruben? Where was he from? what did he even do? Where is he now?)

I started wondering whatever happened to that website, which was at the time, my #1 Britney news source and I was gonna ask you guys, But then

I decided to check for myself and went to web.archive.org where I started finding all these screens captures from the website, way  back:

6tfnh2.pngScreen_Shot_2017_10_13_at_5_36_39.pngScreen_Shot_2017_10_13_at_5_37_53.png

My point is, if you guys ever have too much spare time, go there and witness first hand, the drama that was 2007 (and prior). Enjoy your journey into what it was being a stan way way way back.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tazosh said:

So, a few days ago I posted something related to veteran Britney fans and I mentioned a website named "World of Britney".

I started wondering whatever happened to that website, which was at the time, my #1 Britney news source and I was gonna ask you guys, But then

I decided to check for myself and went to web.archive.org where I started finding all these screens captures from the website, way  back:

6tfnh2.pngScreen_Shot_2017_10_13_at_5_36_39.pngScreen_Shot_2017_10_13_at_5_37_53.png

My point is, if you guys ever have too much spare time, go there and witness first hand, the drama that was 2007 (and prior). Enjoy your journey into what it was being a stan way way way back.

Ruben was the Jordan of World Of Britney 

OMG! :omgreallyney: That site was my #1 Britney source too. I remember back then there was like 5 or 10 news/rumors/updates everyday. I loved the design it had when you opened the website you could choose the theme o the site, i loved the Curious and Midnight Fantasy themes because the Onyx hotel tour show was my favorite. 

So so many memories :otears: the feedback was insane, everyday there was something to (worry about) look up to. 

50 minutes ago, Tazosh said:

didn't he get over Britney and founded Radar Online or something like that? can't recall

tumblr_m496c8mTYL1qgblna.gif

Archived