YouTube Streams Could Be Factored Into The Billboard 200 Chart

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Not really. Most ppl get over 100 million a week after video release. It takes years for Britney 

If she was making music at the pace she was 1999-2011 it would be good but now with her making less music, it has DELIVER. Professional creative videos, good song, cohesive era. At her level, she can't be releasing 50 PGs like what these younger artists are doing. I'd love to see her do more one off singles with DJs, soundtrack, rap hook on someone's song and use that to carry over into her era. Plus lot of these songs that are super popular have international appeal, her team missed a chance with CYM

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

If she was making music at the pace she was 1999-2011 it would be good but now with her making less music, it has DELIVER. Professional creative videos, good song, cohesive era. At her level, she can't be releasing 50 PGs like what these younger artists are doing. I'd love to see her do more one off singles with DJs, soundtrack, rap hook on someone's song and use that to carry over into her era. Plus lot of these songs that are super popular have international appeal, her team missed a chance with CYM

We have been getting bad quality for so long. I just don't see how things will ever change. 

Glory really didn't have any HUGE tracks but CYM. I agree they missed an opportunity but it's their fault they choose to be lazy. 

Archived